Chapter SIX

Lanelle's POV

***4 years later***

"Bitch! Get the fuck out of here!" Once again, I was at Trey's house arguing with one of his hoes. This was happening almost everyday and I was sick of it.

"I don't have to go anywhere,bitch! Yo ass need to leave! No one invited you!" this girl said all in my face. I tried to hold in my anger. These girls were always disrespecting me for no reason.

I directed my attention to Trey, " get this girl out of my face before I punch her ass. "

Trey saw how serious I was and tried to make her leave," Stacey you gotta go."

She looked at him like he was crazy," No. I'm not going anywhere. This bitch wanna threaten me-"

"Trey, make her leave."

He smacked his lips," Stacey, leave! "

She kept talking," you gon' stand up for this bitch! Fuck her!" She pushed me to the door.

I finally let loose of my anger. I grabbed by hair and forcefully slammed her head into the door leaving a huge crack. She fell to the floor and I start stumping her ass.

Trey swooped me up and carried me away. He then went to her aid, grabbed her stuff, and she left still talking shit.

He slammed the door shut, " what the fuck, Lanelle! You can't try to fight every girl that comes in here!!"

" Well control them bitches! I come here everyday like you want me to, so I can check in, and I have to get cussed out by some unknown thot!  And you sit there looking dumbfounded! "

He looked at me with sympathy, " I didn't think about it like that."

My eyes began to water like always. I get into a fight and then become emotional," All I wanted you to do was to stand up for me. I'm turning nineteen. I'm supposed to be having fun on my birthday not slamming hoes into doors!"

"I'm sorry, Nell. You know they act like that because they can't get on the level you on. They jealous of you. All I do is fuck them then send them out my door. They want the attention I give you. Forgive me" he walked to me with open arms and a smile. I turned away. He knew his smile affected me, but I wanted to be mad at him for as long as I could.

"Nell don't be like that. Give me a hug please," he pleaded.

" No," I pouted, so he knew I wasn't all that mad.

"Give me hug, Lanelle. "

"Fuck you," I said trying not to giggle. Sometimes when I acted mean towards him, he gets mad and acts like child. It's the cutest thing ever.

"What you say?"

"Fuck you!" then it got quiet. All of a sudden, he snuck up behind me grabbing me by my waist. I stiffened up with butterflies in my stomach. He never gotten this close before.

"What time?" his voice was sexual and deep. I was shocked. My best friend was hitting on me. The butterflies in my stomach started to hurt. I tried to move away from him, but he got even closer. Breathing down my neck while he held me closer.

"Trey move," I said, but he wasn't listening.

"I'm just trying to give you your birthday gift," I raised my eyebrow. For these past three birthdays, he's never given me gift because he knew I didn't want one.

I looked back at him," what gift?"

With my back still turned to him, He grabbed my hand and put it behind me. He then whispered in ear," this one," and shoved my hand in his basketball shorts.