Chapter NINE

*I'm scared y'all. It's my first time writing something freaky, so bare with me. It just feels weird because this isn't a fan fiction, and most fan fictions are nasty. But ima do it, so continue reading...*

Trey's POV

I laid her on the bed while our lips were still locked. My heart was beating fast as I shared this moment with her. I've never been this nervous with a girl. It's crazy how this girl makes me feel.

As we kissed I could feel her tears running down her face. I stopped and tried to look into her eyes, but she covered her face. I could tell she was feeling so many different emotions that it was too much for her to handle.

"Nell, look at me," I hovered over her while she wiped away her tears and looked at me, " if this is too much, I'll stop. We'll go back to how it was, and we'll remain friends. I'm not trying to hurt you. I won't hurt you, Lanelle. Just...just tell me what you want."

She stared at me with so much passion and love that I was just lost into her eyes. We were both confused at what was going on, but it felt right. I tried to get up, but she grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me back down closer to her. There was no space between us. Making us feel complete.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, while I kissed on her neck. My hands rubbed her back and roamed down to her sides to lift up her shirt. I slowly took off her bra and threw it behind me. I went back to kissing on her neck.  She then started to take off my shirt and I helped her out.

Lanelle's POV

As he felted and kissed on me, I tried to hold in every moan that tried to escape. I was a little embarrassed to let him know that I was attracted to him. It's different with him. It's like reality hit me, and I'm just lost within his love.

His kisses traveled down to my stomach while he fumbled with my pants. I watched him as he slowly tugged them away and dropped them to the floor.

He peeled off my underwear. His soft kisses between my thighs made me squirm around.

"Stop moving," he mumbled from my legs. He held my thighs in place as he got closer to my other set of lips. My back hunched from the sensation he was giving me. I would let out faint moans because I was still kinda embarrassed, but that only made him work more.

"I know it feels good, so let me hear you." I couldn't hide it any longer. My moans grew as I began to reach my peak.

Once he finished, he looked at me with his seductive smirk knowing how it makes me feel.

"Are you ready?" he asked hovering over me again. I nodded in agreement, but that wasn't enough for him.

"What? I can hear you," he teased.

"Yes," I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Yes, what?"

I raised my eyebrow, "Trey?" He shook his head, "sir?"

He chuckled, "quit playing. You know what I'm talking about."

I didn't, but then I thought about it, " you got me fucked up if you think ima call you daddy."

"You not gon' call me daddy?" he pouted.

"No."

He smirked," yes, you are."

"I'm really not."

"I'll make you call me daddy," he started to undress, but I wasn't even paying attention. I couldn't believe he think he was going to force me to say it. He know how I feel about my father, and he trying to pull this shit.

Trey's POV

I knew she was mad at me because her nose was flaring. It's cool tho cuz that attitude gon' go away real quick.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She just stared at me with lust and hatred in her eyes. I knew how to get her.

" So you not gon' talk to me?" she still remain silent. I slowly put my tip into her entrance, and pulled it out. I kept doing it until she finally spoke.

"Shit, stop teasing," she moaned out.

"I can't hear you," This time I went in deep and pulled all the way out. I loved fucking with her. I just wanted her to beg for it.

"Babe, stop teasing!" I finally stopped, and started going in. She tried to be silent, but I picked up the pace. Her head tilted back and she held on to the sheets as I got deeper. I put her arms over her head with one hand and held her in place with the other. Her moans got even louder.

"Turn around," I ordered. She flipped over and put her ass in the air. I went in deep without giving her a chance to breath. I held her by her waist admiring the curves on her body. She buried her face into the sheets, blocking her moans from coming out. I want having that.

"I can't hear you!" I started thrusting hard. The bed was rocking, making shit fall off my night stand and the head board hit the wall hard.

"FUCK, TREY!!" She screamed out. I could feel her walls closing in on me, so I know she was almost at her peak.

"What's my name?" I was gonna make her call me daddy.

"Trey," she moaned.

"That's not it," I smacked her on the ass making her hiss at the pain," say it, Nell."

"Make me," she said while smirking at me. With that, I held tight to her waist and started slamming into her, making her scream. She threw her head back and gripped on to the sheets.

"Call me daddy," I grunted.

"DADDY!!" That was easy, I thought to myself. The headboard started fucking up the wall, but I was focused on Nell. I didn't give a fuck about anything but her.

I could hear her crying within her screams, so I flipped her over and wrapped her legs around me. I kept going while wiping away her tears, but they kept falling.

" You know I love you,right?"

" I love you too, Trey," I held her close to me. I wanted to give her every bit of me and more. We kept going at it. Her moans and my breathing were in unison until we both came.

We got under the covers, cuddled up. We weren't the cuddling type, but we did only with each other. I watched my beautiful nod off and then a question came to mind.

"Nell, are you mine now?"

She raised her head from my chest," are you mine?"

I smiled," every bit of me and more."

<3<3<3VOTE & COMMENT<3<3<3

I really hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. It took me forever to write it. I had to read dirty imagines and listen to baby making music to get ideas! This is most likely the only freaky chapter I'll have in this book, so if you didn't like it, congrats. If you did like it and want more freak nasty, request some imagines.

~~Osha