Day 5

Have a wander over yonder and Rick and morty cross over!

The buzzing of the convenience store filled the air, a cold chill of a broken freezer drifted through the shop and the alien tongues of native creatures echoed through the air. This shop just gave Fiddleford a weird vibe. Why did he let Stanley and Rick talk him and Ford into going shopping in this rather illegitimate establishment. He looked down at the bizarre cans of food and drink. "Thunderblazz?" He questioned at himself in a disgusted tone. He wandered further down the isle, there was such a mismatch of items. "Rocket fuel...super socket wrench, is this a store or mechanics?" He listed to himself. "What the pr-problem fiddlesticks, th-this store a-ain't good enough for y-you" a familiar drunk stuttering came from behind him. He turned to see Rick standing behind him holding some blue crystals. He couldn't quite tell if they looked legal or not. "No and please don't call me that" he stated. "Good cause y-you're boyfriend sure l-loves the place, ha-hasn't stopped-stopped writing d-down notes almost l-like he-he's high or some-something" he stuttered and punctuated his sentence with a burp and a swig from his flask. "He's not my boyfriend and this place just gives me some off feelings" he stated in a fierce tone. "Oh that's normal, it's a side effect from using the portal gun" he stated in a relaxed tone. "What?" Fiddleford exclaimed in a hush tone. "Sorry g-gotta go, L-Lee's calling" he waved before dashing down the isle.
Fiddleford just stored that thought in the back of his head before resuming with looking at the odd items for sale. "Blorp berry strudel, triple pickle pie, hmm sounds good" he shrugged. "Sure is" a small southern sounding voice came from next to him. Fiddleford looked down to see a small fuzzy, spoon shaped alien with a large green hat was standing next to him. "Howdy! Folks call me wander and I really like your hair. What's your name?" He asked with a friendly grin. Fiddleford stared down at him, somehow this little alien seemed friendly enough. "Oh, howdy, my name is Fiddleford and thanks for the compliment, wander is it?" He asked with a smile whilst adjusting his spectacles. "Yeah, well that's not really my name but that's kind of a long story and Sylvia says I should stop boring people with long stories" he chuckled. "Sylvia?" He questioned. "Oh yeah, where are my manners? she should be around here somewhere buying Orble juice" Wander smiled before getting on his tiptoes to try and look over the shelves but he was a bit too short. Fiddleford turned to see for him. There were many strange creatures in the neighbouring isles. "Is she a... green elephant person?" "Nope, what's an elephant?" "What about a rock person?" "That's not her" "Big skeleton with lot of little eyeball guys?" "Hater!" "Who?" Fidd looked down at the bright eyed little guy. Suddenly Fiddleford noticed a giant blue horse like creature heading straight toward him. Fiddleford stilled and closed in anticipation of the alien ramming into him. "Wander we gotta get out of here" a hushed female voice came from in front of him. He opened his eyes to see the giant horse creature, possible Sylvia, conversing with his orange friend. "Why? Hater and mr peepers just got here!" He whined. "Exactly! That's why we gotta go!" Sylvia exclaimed in a hushed tone. Fiddleford looked at them in a puzzled gaze. "Okay" wander pouted and jumped onto her back. "Bye Fiddleford, sure was nice meeting ya, see ya 'round" he waved goodbye as they quietly snuck down the isle as quietly as possible. "Bye" Fidd whispered with a wave.
Suddenly a monstrous roar of anger came from the skeleton man as he set eyes on wander. Fiddleford shook at the volume of his voice, as did the rest of the shop. Beams of green lightning shot forth and before Fiddleford knew it the whole shop was a battlefield. Lasers of every colour came from every direction. Fiddleford ducked down under the cover of the isle, hoping they'd just get out of here alive.
At that moment he looked up to see Rick and Stan rushing toward him, dragging Ford behind them. Rick was pulling the portal gun from his coat pocket as he handed Stan a futuristic gun. "C-come on nerd we gotta go!"said Rick as he set the coordinates into his portal gun. "But you haven't paid yet" Fidd stated in a hushed tone, even though he was in the middle of an intergalactic brawl he still had a strong moral code. "So?" Rick questioned as he stepped through the swirling green vortex. Fiddleford just sighed and followed behind the other men. At least they got out of there alive.