Chapter 3

Keith .

It was about 10:00 pm , and me and my girlfriend were currently arguing . She was spending the night at my house , and wouldn't rambling her mouth about that Amber bitch . I know what it may look like , but I didn't intentionally mean to kiss her . I was drunk , and I honestly didn't want anything to do with her .

"Why do you do this to me Keith ? You cheat on me ALL the time when I don't give you anything but loyalty ." I just looked at her and rolled my eyes . Keisha didn't know that I knew she was cheating on me the whole entire time we were in a relationship . Shit , I wouldn't be surprised if she ended it up pregnant .

"I'm sorry Keisha .. I won't do it again"

"You said this time and time again .. I hope you mean it . " She looked down at the ground . I then sat on the bed and grabbed her wait pulling her in between my legs . I looked at her and bit my lip , causing her to smile . She leaned down and grabbed my face kissing me passionately , climbing on top of me in the process . I kissed her from her lips , to her neck , all the way down and just as I reached her panties I whispered

"I'm sorry baby girl" and did my magic .

--

Amber .

When I got home I ran straight up to my room , processing everything that just happened . Did woody really like me ? Did Keith mean that kiss ? Everything was so confusing. Just as I began to gain  train of thought I got a text from another number .

~text convo~

212-343-5667 : Its woody , save my number .

I blushed , saved his number , and texted back

Me : Yoo

Woody ❤️ : You sound like a nigga . Ew

Me : but you like me though . 😌

Woody ❤️ : yeah iight , with your big ass head 😂

Me : Wow ..

Woody : But anyways , wyd tmm ? I wanna take you out ..

I got up and did my hype dance . I was so excited . Woody was so cute , and I would love to go out with him .

Me : of course , how should I dress ?

Woody ❤️: casual , but you look good in anything you wear 🤤

Me : thankssss 😘

Woody ❤️ : you still ugly tho😂😂

~end of convo~

I smiled and laid down thinking about how tomorrow was gonna go . And next thing I know , I drifted off into a deep sleep .

--The next day --

Keith .

I woke up the next morning , with keisha laying on my chest . I roughly threw her arm off of my chest , and walked into the bathroom in my room . After washing my face , Amber popped into my mind . I honstly couldn't get her off of my mind . And that kiss last night , I kinda liked it . Her lips were so so- wait what ?! I don't like this bitch !! I looked in the mirror and slapped my self .

"Don't let her get to you Keith " I said as I looked into the mirror . I don't know why , but I was starting to like her . Her smile , the way she dresses , and I am completely in love how she's not afraid to speak up for herself . It amazes me .

"Keith baby I'm hungry" Keisha said as she came into the bathroom . She looked horrible . She tried to kiss me and I dodged it .

"Your breath stinks , brush your teeth . And I don't know why you're telling me you're hungry , when there's a store around the corner " she looked at me and rolled her eyes . I got in the shower and texted the boys . We all decided we were gonna go the carnival today . I didn't tell Keisha though , because I was honestly tired of her . She's always nagging , and her sex is trash .

"Keisha I'm going out , so bounce" I told her with no emotion . She showered , got dressed and left . It was now going on 2:00 pm , and we were all going to the carnival at 3 . I got dressed and put on a white t-shirt , with blue balmaims , and my black and white yeezys . I put my grill in and headed to the carnival .

--

Once I got there , I walked up to the boys .

"Wassup k !" Luke yelled . I dapped all of the boys up and hugged Tarsha , jinely , and London .

"Where's woody ?" I asked .

"He's taking Amber out on a date ." London said smirking in the process . For some reason that got me upset . I clenched my jaw and looked at my phone so nobody would notice .

"Man let's just go play some games .. "and with that being said we all walked over to the basketball game .. As soon as we got there , I looked over to my left and seen Amber & Woody . What the fuck ?!

--

Amber .

Me and woody were at the carnival when we had decided we were going to play games . When we got over there , we bumped into the boys and girls .

"Why are you here ?" Keith asked

"There you go .. on me again ." I said . When he was about to say something he got a text .

"Who's that ?" I asked

"My step-sister , she said she's moving down here .. why you so worried ?"

"Because I can be , what's her name doofy ? "

"Cody" he looked up at me , then back at his phone .

Oh . Shit .

--

I'll try my best to update every day . Let me know what you think in the comments !

Vote

- Amber Love