Chapter 10

Keith .

When Amber responded with a yes , I couldn't help but jump in excitement .

"What's wrong babe ? Why are you so happy ?" I rolled my eyes . I forgot that I was still "dating" Tarsha .

"Nothing .. Look I don't think I can do this anymore . I'm in love with someone else .. " she stared at me as if she was about to cry . I just sighed and sat next to her on the bed . I held her as she cried in my arms .

"Get off of me . It's that bitch Amber isn't it ?!" She yelled . I nodded . She got up and began packing her things , and in the middle of it , she looked at me and chuckled . "I knew it , I knew you loved her . I don't even know why I tried it with your dumbass anyways . " I just shrugged my shoulders and went on my phone . I decided to FaceTime Amber even though Tarsha was still in the room .

"Hey .." she whispered . She sounded tired , as if she just woke up .

"Hey , what's wrong ?"

"I just woke up Keith" she chuckled . Oh how I missed her so much . Everything about her was just perfect .

"So you're just gonna FaceTime the bitch while I'm in the room?" Tarsha spoke , raising her voice in the process .

"Keith , who's that ?" Amber asked

"Tarsha . Hold on ." I put my phone down and went up to Tarsha .

"Listen I tried to be nice , but If you gonna take that shit for weakness , I advise you to leave . Cause I could've easily disrespected you and told you that I ain't ever give a shit about you ; which I don't . But I didn't do that , I let you stay when you weren't even invited in the first place . Now cut ." I told her . She just looked at me angrily before stepping out the door . Before she got all the way out to the hallway she turned around to me and said

"This ain't over . I will get my revenge ."

I just shrugged her off and got back on the phone with Amber , who apparently had been play fighting with Algee .

"HAHAHA ALGEE STOP THAT TICKLES !" She yelled . A few moments later she finally paid attention to me

"Sorry Keith , I had fell back asleep and Algee woke me up but tickling me ." She smiled. I chucked and looked back at the tv , Spongebob was on and it had me cracking up .

"Oh my fucking god is that what I think it is ?" I knew it was her favorite cartoon and I nodded my head while smirking . All of a sudden the phone hung up . I stared in disbelief , trying to comprehend the fact that she hung up on me . Soon I heard a tiny knock on my door and when I opened it , it was Amber sitting there with the cheesiest smile . I smiled at her and asked

"What you doing here ?"

"My favorite cartoon is on , and I wanna watch it with you . Plus , this is my room too , just cause I went down stairs for a couple of days doesn't mean anything , now move out of my way goof ball ." She giggled and pushed me out of the way . I smacked her ass and made her laugh .

She plopped down on the bed and layed on her stomach .

"Lord knows how much I missed you." She mumbled

"Yeah well it doesn't seem like it , being that you were with Algee the entire time ."

"Is Mr.Powers jealoussss ?" She smiled . I licked my lips and clenched my jaw , looking away . She got up and pulled me on the bed next to her . She sighed and then spoke .

"Look Keith , you don't know how that feels . To feel neglected by someone who you thought loved you . When we were downstairs and Bryshere told me that I was causing drama , you didn't stick up for me . And when I went upstairs and packed my things , you didn't come check on me . Jinely did . I just felt like you aren't there for me ." At this point , tears were coming down her eyes . "Algee was even there for me . And to see that you were texting Tarsha , that was really heart breaking ." She broke down . I looked at her in disbelief . I really was hurting someone who I genuinely loved . I held her in my arms and stared at the wall . When I felt her wipe my face , I was surprised . I hadn't even known that I was crying .