Chapter 7

Amber .

Me and Keith were in the bathroom as I was wiping his wound . He had a slight cut above his eyebrow , from woody punching him .

"Well he got you good huh ?" I said . He chuckled and smiled . He winced when I put the alcohol pad against the wound .

"Ssss ! Baby that hurts !"

"I'm sorry !" I put the bandage on his head .

"You know , I wouldn't be able to be here without you . When I first met you , I thought you were beautiful and I couldn't get you out of my head . That's why I treated you the way I did . And I'm honestly sorry . " he said with sorrow in his voice . I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss . We both walked out and into our rooms . Just as I was about to lay down I got a text from woody .

Woody 🙄 : hey .. can we please talk ?

I looked at Keith and showed him the message . He said it was alright and so I responded .

Me : whatever .

I walked across the hall , to where woodys room was . I knocked on the door softly , while playing with my belly ring .

"Hey .." he whispered softly . I just pushed past him and walked into his room .

"What do you want ?" I asked with attitude .

"I'm so sorry . For everything . I never meant to hurt you ; really amber . "

"If you really liked me and was all about me , then why'd you do it ? Why'd you kiss her ?"

"I was really just in the moment Amber . I was being dumb honestly ! I just seen something and looked at it as fresh meat ! It meant nothing to me ! She meant nothing to me !!"

"So I mean nothing to you ?" Cody said as she stepped into the room . I just looked at both of them .

"I think I better leave . Y'all have a nice day. " I laughed as I walked out of the room . As I walked into me and Keith's room , I noticed he wasn't in there . So I looked on our balcony and I noticed him talking to bryshere . I wonder what they were talking about ..
--
Bryshere .

I told Keith to come downstairs near the beach to speak to me . I wanted to speak to him about Amber and how I felt about her .

"Wassup bro , why'd you call me down here ?" Keith asked as he walked up .

"I just wanted to talk to you about Amber ." I said . Keith looked at me with a confused look and didn't say anything .

"She's causing too much drama bro . Before she came here , everything was fine . As soon as she came , so much began to happen ! You and Woody were the closest out of all of us . And now you're fighting ! Literally fighting !" Keith looked at me as if I was right .

"I agree , you're right . She did cause some drama . But I think I love her bro . And if you can't deal with that then I don't know what to tell you honestly . " he said . Keith began walking away and I tried to call him back . He didn't answer though . But he was right . We were all going to have to get used to Amber being around .

--

Omniscient .

Amber and Keith were in the room talking and laughing when Luke knocked on the door . Amber opened it and Luke told them that they were all going to have a house meeting .