7: Rough tides #2

He grabs my chin and lifts my face to his. We weren't very far apart so I could feel his breath on my face. I narrow my eyes not wanting to know what he was trying to do.

"I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you or Haruhi on my watch"

WHAT!? What does that even mean?

"Excuse me?"

"I don't want anything to happen to you or Haruhi. I want you two to be more careful"

I remove his hand from my chin. "No. Me and Haruhi were doing what we thought was right. I know it was dangerous but that doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing. We are all here now, safe. That's all that matters"

He thinks for a moment. "I guess so"

I try and get up thinking the conversation was done but Kyoya grabs my hand. He slowly turns me back to face him, while standing up. We weren't very far apart. Before I knew it I was laying on the bed with him on top of me.

"Kyoya, what are you doing?"

"What would you think if I tried to do-"

"No. Stop. I know what you're trying to do"

"But-"

"Just get up. I know you don't agree with what I did but I can't help that I needed to help them"

He gets up and sits back on the bed. I do the same and sit next to him, looking at my hands on my lap.

"I know what you were thinking. However, it may not have been the best decision"

"Ok, I get it. I'm sorry for not thinking it through, if that's what you want me to say. Anyway, can you show me to where the kitchen is?"

He chuckles a bit and gets up putting a shirt and his glasses on. He brings me to where the food is prepared and I fill my stomach. Kyoya just stands there watching me. I look up with my mouth stuffed.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, just thinking"

I go back to eating and ignore the man staring at me. I finish eating and go stand by him. "Can you show me back to my room?"

"Sure"

He shows me to my room and I go in. "Dawn" I stop and turn around facing him. "Yes?"

"I want to thank you for what you did earlier today. It may not have been the best decision but you are still well. The guests are grateful of you for helping as much as you could"

I smile. "Nice to know you think I did something right" I go in my room and close the door. Time for bed. I try to sleep but I'm not tired, left thinking about what happened.

I wonder what happened to Haruhi? Wait didn't she say she was scared of thunder!! I need to find her. I get out of bed and walk out of my room. The Host club, all except Tamaki, were standing in front of Haruhi's door.

"Hey Dawn! We were going to visit Haruhi! Wanna come too?"

"Sure Honey"

I stand in front of them and open the door, since none of them wanted to. Don't know why. Maybe they just didn't want to feel the wrath of an angry Tamaki.

Haruhi and Tamaki were sitting on the floor in the middle of the room. Haruhi was in her night gown with a blind fold covering her eyes and ear plugs in her ears.

"Uhh, boss?"

Tamaki looks up at the sound. We were all standing there shocked and Haruhi was oblivious to our presence.

"I didn't know you were into that type of stuff"

"No it's not what it looks like" he says practically yelling.

"Yeah yeah, sure. Anyway we'll leave you two alone"

I close the door, knowing Haruhi was in safe hands. I knew Tamaki would never do anything to Haruhi, he isn't that type of guy, plus Haruhi would kill him if he really did try anything. Tamaki is just trying to be a nice friend.

I go back to my room finally ready to sleep. Today has been a day of ups and downs, but it all worked out fine in the end.