Chapter 3 {Just A Prank}

I think I have food poisoning, either that or a really brutal stomach virus, but im going to update for you guys.

Will's P.O.V.

I grab my bookbag, putting one strap on my right shoulder, and swinging it to where I can grab the other strap. I come out of my room where I hug my mother in the kitchen, and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodbye sweetie, have a great day at school." I just smile at her and nod. "Okay I will. Goodbye mom." She doesn't deserve to know how badly we all get bullied. Especially not after what I put her through last year.

I then go up to Jonathan who's sitting on the couch. Mom's shift starts in 15 minutes, so she's left now, but Jonathan's doesn't start for another 2 hours. "Goodbye Jonathan." I say, he stands up and hugs me. "I'll see you later, Will." Normally when Jonathan and I part, he only waves, but now his shift starts later, so we have time to talk. He's never said 'see you later' before. I cock my head to the side in a questioning manner. "Why'd you say 'see you later'?" I ask him and he smiles a bit, tears brimming at his eyes. "Because there's no need to say goodbye. I'm going to see you later today, after Mike's. You're going to be there. I'm not going to lose you again." He says his voice cracking at the end. Jonathan almost never cries. Especially not around me.

"Hey it's okay. I'm not going anywhere." I say trying to cheer him up, even if I don't believe it myself. He nods and smiles, a few more tears running down his cheek, before he stops. "I love you Will." He says and smiles. "I love you too Jonathan, see you later." And with that I head out of my door, jumping on my bike, and speeding down Mirkwood.

Once I arrive at school, I hop off of my bike, placing it precisely in the bike rack. I then go to walk away when I hear someone I thought I had avoided by coming later than usual. I guess he just decided to go for round two. "Hey look who we have here! The fairy!" Troy says smirking pushing my chest. "I came by to your friends earlier, but you weren't there. Thought you could avoid me, aye Byers? I already bullied your friends. Told me how ugly they are. How nobody likes them. How worthless they are. Now it's your turn Fag!" He says and he punches me. Right in the face. I'm a weak and scrawny boy. Much too weak to fight back. I just sit while Troy pummels me, and shouts rude things in my ear. Especially how I'm crying and not fighting back.

I'm the last one into class, as I had to clean out my wounds, and clean up my bloody nose. It's still obvious someone had punched me repeatedly in the face though. I didn't even bother stopping by my locker before heading to my first class, science. I know he won't mind me having my bookbag. I walk into the door, and up to his desk. He gasps when he sees my face. "I'm sorry I'm lat-" "never mind you being late, Will. What happened to you?" Mr. Clarke, is my favorite teacher, and he always makes sure my little friend group is alright. "It's nothing really. I'm sorry I'm late it'll never happen again." I apologize and he just sighs. "Will-" "Sorry for being late." I say again before sitting in my desk beside of Mike.

Mike's P.O.V.

I look at the boy, that has obviously been in a vicious fight. He looks awful, not like ugly awful, no he looks beautiful still, but he's got cuts and bruises all over his face, and his cheeks are stained from tears. I can't believe someone would do this to such a small little boy, that has never hurt anyone, except maybe himself. That's when it clicks. It was Troy. "Did Troy do this to you?" I whisper my voice cracking at the end, from almost crying. He looks so small and defenseless and vulnerable. I just want to hug him and tell him everything will be okay. "Yes but Mike, you can't say anything. I didn't even hit back. I don't want it to get out. Just don't say anything, please" He begs and I shake my head. There's no way in the world that I'm letting him suffer, without a voice.

I scoot back my chair, standing up, and going over to the other side of the room where Troy sits. I stand right in front of him. I punch him. Square in the face. Sure it wasn't very hard, but it was all of the strength I have, and his nose starts to bleed immediately. "You're dead Wheeler!" Troy screams out, and that's when Mr. Clarke looks up from his desk to see what's causing the scene. "MICHEAL WHEELER!" He screams and I look at him after punching Troy again. "GET OVER HERE!" I walk over to his desk, to reveal a very angry Mr. Clark.