-17-

[Dylan]
It's been a few days. It's starting to worry me. I sit next to their bed on Mack's side the whole time. I don't leave their sides.

Their heart monitors are beeping at a steady pace. It keeps me a little calm when I hear the beep and know they are still with us.

I'm sitting next to Mack, holding, well more like clutching, her hand in mine when the monitor goes dead. It gives one long, continuous beep. I start panicking. The doctor rushes in and checks Mack, trying to get her back.

After a few minutes, he just hits the machine and it goes back to normal with the steady beep. I looked at him shocked, waiting for an explanation.

"Damn thing is broken. Sorry." he then rushed out after seeing my murderous glare.

I heard something outside so I went to the window. A blue car pulled up to the house and a beautiful woman stepped out. She had long, waist length, bright pink hair, a gorgeous smile, baby blue eyes and when she smiled at Drago, I also saw cute little dimples.

She paused, and then looked up at me. We locked gazes and it seemed like time stopped. She excused herself and walked into the house.

Moments later she walked into the room. But she then looked past me, towards the bed. She quickly walked over to Raimondo and kneeled besides him.

"What have you gotten yourself into this time brother?" she asked softly. She brushed his hair away and kissed his forehead.

She turned to me and said, "Hi. I'm Jenine, this idiot's sister."

"Dylan, Mack's brother." I said.

We sat and talked for hours, and when the sun started to set, we heard noise from the bed. I looked over and saw Raimondo start waking up. We rushed to him and his eyes opened.

His wounds had started to heal a bit and Mack was yet to wake up.

The doctor came in and checked him over, then left saying he was fine and just needed to heal.

We got him food and just waited for Mack to wake up. 8 hours precisely after Raimondo woke up, she started to wake up.

Rai told Jenine to call the doctor and while she went to get him, we stayed put.

Mack slowly opened her eyes and groaned so I shut the lights off.

I rushed to her side after I turned the lights off.

My sister is fine, and maybe we can be a family again.

[Mack]
I woke up around an hour ago. My whole body was sore. I was tired. We came back home yesterday with everyone from Liam's pack that wasn't killed and hated him.

I have my brother with me and he found his mate. We haven't talked about me being a foxshifter yet but I know we need to.

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep. I turned to look at Rai and saw him fast asleep. I laid there, staring at him and just admiring his looks.

I was in deep thought but Rai talking snapped me out of it.

"What's on your mind Mack?" he asked, his voice laced with sleep.

It's now or never. "We need to talk... About what happened."

He nodded and sat us up against the headboard.

"Can you explain to me what happened. What... What you are." he asked.

"I'm a fox shifter. Probably the only one left. I don't know how, or why, but I am. My fox, Viper, told me that my rare moodswings when I was younger was because of her, cause I couldn't shift and go for a run.

But after I shifted when I turned 15, it didn't happen often since I was able to go on runs. And I was so beaten and all since just outside Liam's territory, I fought with quite a few rogues. There were more but I managed, even though I almost died."

Je stayed silent and I was starting to worry. I started to get up but he tightened his grip and kept me next to him.

"You aren't leaving me! And I was just calming my wolf and self down after hearing you being attacked and almost killed. But no matter what, you are not leaving, ever! I love you to much to let you go."

"I love you too, so much." I said.

I snuggled up to him and he laid us back down. I fell into a peaceful, dream filled sleep, for once in a long time.

This is my life now. It had lots of bumps and hits, but I survived.

I also found out that Davin and Jane explained to their sisters about what happened and they are all a family again. I just wish I didn't have to kill their brother. Davin and Jane understood that it was either kill or be killed but their sisters didn't understand that. I'm happy they are together again.

Just before I was completely unconscious I heard him whisper after kissing my forehead, "You are mine, forever. Even though it's a long time."

I'm his forever. That made me smile. But he was right; forever is a long time.

A/N
Hey guys!
So this was the last chapter. What do you think? Check out my other books also. I'm in the process of writing my next book.

Please vote, comment and follow!
-SS