A 3th player

Mark's p.o.v.
I walk into the living room where Sean lays curled up and purrs. His tail moves slowly back and forth over the leather couch.

His eyes are shut, hiding the blue irises. The beautiful blue color that lights up his eyes and make him look happy.

My phone vibrates in my pocket for a second. It's a text. I pull the phone out of my pocket.

Unknown: "Hey Markimoo. Are you coming over tonight or do I sleep alone?"

Mark: "Can it wait?"

Unknown: "But I miss my Markimoo. Having you lay behind me and hold me close makes me feel safe"

Mark: "Fine. But let me at least get home first before you text me"

I lay my phone back in my pocket and sigh quietly.

I look at Sean for a few seconds. "I'm such an idiot" I whisper and turn around.

I get the car keys on the kitchen counter and walk out to the car, that's parked in the garage.

I hop in the car and turn the keys. The sound of the car starting makes me think. It reminds me of something.

Yeah! Our first fight was in this car. It was from the weeding. I got so mad at Tyler.

My tail runs lightly over the passenger seat while I just stare into nothingness.

My phone vibrates again. Another text from her. 'Why would a girl like her ever sleep with a guy like me??'

Unknown: "Where are you Mark?"

Mark: "I'll be there in 10, okay?"

Unknown: "Fine. But then we'll have to take it roughly this time"

Mark: "So the way you like it?"

Unknown: "Yeah. Cya in a bit"

Mark: "Cya"

I lay down my phone and start backing out of the driveway. The car gets on the road and I turn off the radio.

The silence in the car is nice. It's like a safe space. Nothing to worry about.

I pull in a driveway some blocks away from our house and only a candle in one of the windows tells me that somethings wrong.

She never has the lights on and she hates candles. This seems weird. I take the keys and get out of the car.

The sound of my steps run down the driveway and out on the road. The tense feeling in my body makes adrenalin pump.

I knock on the door and it silently opens. Candles make a path to a door.

The door is closed and the light form the candles set a nice and romantic feeling in the entrance and still. Something is just wrong about it.

I feel to arms wrap around my torso. The arms are a little colored and looks like they have some strength.

I smile a bit. "let go of me" I say calm. The arms let go of me and I turn around.

My brown eyes meet with Lilly's dark ones. They have a beautiful glow in the low light.

Her cute smile warms my heart and the romantic lighting makes me wanna do things that I wouldn't even think of in my everyday.

I place a hand on her waist and wrap my tail around her torso. I pull her a bit closer to me.

"Mark...." She whispers quietly. "I wanna be like you" she says and rubs a hand through my hair and over one of my ears.

"No Lilly" I say and let go of her. Her face turns sad and hurt. I let my fingers slide through her black hair. "You're beautiful as you are" the candles reflect in her eyes.

A small smile appears on her lips and I gently lean in and kisses her. She kisses back very carefully.

I pull away and look deeply into her eyes. "Let's watch a movie or something" I say to get the thought of her being a neko out of the way.

She nods and smiles shyly at the floor. I smile a bit too. We walk into the living room. We find a movie on her tv and then we watch that till she falls asleep.

The cute little snores makes me smile on the inside. I get up from the couch and picks her up. I carry her to her bedroom. I kiss her on the cheek and walk out of the room.

I blow out all the candles as I walk through the entrance and outside. I make my to my car and head home and hope that Jack isn't awake.

I pull up in our driveway and rushes to the front door and opens it carefully.

I run quietly up the stairs and into the bedroom Sean and I usually sleeps in.

I lay down on the bed and opens my pants and unbuttons the shirt I'm wearing.

I get my cloth of and lay down. I close my eyes and a relieved sigh leaves my lips as I hear Sean's cute purring next to me.

Too close.