Hello Markimoo

Sean's p.o.v.

"A pretty new house was caught on fire yesterday in the street of cats" the newsreporter says as i smile for myself and cut out some more of the bacon.

"Nobody was found, but Lilly Singh and Mark Fishbach are missing and nobody have seen them yet" he says and I stick the knife down into the cuttingboard.

I let the knife and bacon sit out as I find my clothing. I dress up and grab my car keys and run out the door.

I smack the door and run to my car. 'I gotta hurry' is all my mind says. The tears form in my eyes as I back out of the garage and out on the road. I leave the small apartment so I can find Mark.

My brain is screaming: 'Why?!' and then my heart whispers: 'Cause you love him'. I start crying as I think about what I did. I possibly killed the one I love. But he cheated.

I pull in where Mark's house once were and now dark grey ash covers the ground. This is the place I once lived. My home. Burnt down. For what? Revenge. Nothing else.

Mark's p.o.v.

The night goes through my head. Again and again. Guilt consumes me. Eats me up alive. Leaving her behind to burn alive, and the painfull screams filling my head.

I follow the stone path through the forrest. Where could I go? To Sean's place? No. He's so mad at me. I cheated. He found out. I'm kinda glad he did. He deserves to know the truth. 

I burry my face in my hands as I sit down by a tree. Why would i do this? i lost everything. Sean was enough. He is what I need. How can I get him back?