A few weeks later....

Sean's p.o.v.
I've been looking for Mark everywhere. But I can't find him. Neither Lilly, but she doesn't really matter. I just want my Markimoo back.

The uneasy feeling that fills my body, grows each day Mark isn't here, next to me.

Every night I cry myself to sleep, knowing I killed a part of myself. Knowing that I killed my one true love.

The thoughts going through my head as I lay on the couch places in the middle of my pretty empty living room, and look up at the celling.

Why would I do stuff like that? This isn't me. It's so far from me. 'I would never do anything to hurt Mark' I say to myself as I sit up.

I start crying and togging in my toxic green hair. The frustration of not having someone to hold me or love me grows and drives me insane for each for each day there goes by. "Mark! I need you!" I cry out in my apartment.

Mark's p.o.v.
"Mark! I need you!" I hear Sean's desperate call for me from the other side of his front door.

I smile and let some small tears run down to my chin.

I raise my hand and place it carefully on the door. I wanna knock on it, but I'm so scared that I'll hurt him again.

My hand slide silently down the door and ends by my side again. I smile and start walking away slowly, hoping that Sean would open the door and find me.

He didn't. I walk out on the walkway and he never opened the door. He never came running into my arms.

The feeling of hate fills me as the path through the forest leads me to the place I first met Sean.

I giggle as I remember he spoke. The deep voice fills my head, and the suddenly the light voice saying: "stop!" Makes the other seem so fake.

Tears roll even though I smile. I miss him so much.

I turn around and face the path that lead me to here and start to run down it. I just run. I follow the stone path and stop to breathe in front of Sean's apartment.

I catch my breath before I knock on the door to Sean's place.

Hurried steps approaches the door quickly and the door swings open.

The sweetest reaction ever comes from him when I see that his eyes are glazed over and he falls to his knees with a smile on his face.

Tears start running from his eyes and makes a slight pink form on his cheeks.

I sit down in front of him and smile as I try to get my courage up so I can speak.

"Mark?" He says confused and happy. "Yeah?" I say. "Am I going insane?" He asks.

I pull him close to me and hug him.

Sean's p.o.v.
Mark's furry tail slide around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His warm embrace makes me feel safe. Makes me feel like I'm whole. That I'm actually home.

A/N
Me and my bestie have had some fun while we talked over Snapchat:

A/NMe and my bestie have had some fun while we talked over Snapchat: