Where to find them.....

Sean's p.o.v.
I walk through the clear glass doors and into the club filled with smoke and the smell of alcohol.

I breathe in and smile for myself. It's so long since I've been happy about something.

I look over at two girls that come running towards me.

"Sean" one of them says and hug me. "Hey" I say. I don't really know the girls, all I know is that they work here with me.

The other girls just waves and bit and says 'Hi'. I nod to her and she smiles cutely.

I go to the back and find my cloth in my locker. I get it on and walk out to the bar.

I place myself behind the counter where the drinks are served.

The door is swung open and everybody looks towards it.

There he is. The guy who broke my heart. The guy I married back then. I look down at my hand. I still have my ring on.

My bright, colored eyes meet his dark ones. His eyes light up as he sees me and he walks hurriedly to the bar.

Another guy place himself at the bar before Mark reaches it and I walk over to the random guy.

"A strong shot" he says and seems down. I nod and find a small shot glass.

I pull down a bottle of something and pour it up to him. He takes the glass and gulps it down.

He walks away smiling.

I turn and face Mark.

Mark's p.o.v.
After he served a drink to some other guy he turns and face me.

I smile to him, but he doesn't smile back at all. His eyes stare through my soul and his face doesn't say anything.

I look deeply into the hypnotic blue eyes. I snap out of my trance when Sean slaps me and calls security.

"Wait, Sean. I love you" I say and he turns around. Two buff guys takes my arms and pulls me towards the door.

I fight and try to get free. I look at Sean that still has his back turned to me. I tear up and pull one of my arms free. Then the other.

I run towards the bar where Sean stands and slide over the counter. I turn Jack around and slam my lips onto his. For a short second he kisses back, but pushes me away afterwards.

"I love you" I whisper as I hear the hurried steps from security. I see the tear forming in his eyes and I kiss his forehead.

"I love you too" he mimes with his lips. I smile sadly as the guards pull me out of the bar and out on the street.

I burry my face in my hands and let them slide up in my hair. I pull in my red and black hair. 

The doors behind opens and look behind. There she is. Lilly. The little close turns me on and still.

"What are you doing here?" She says venomous to me. "I just wanted to get a drink?"

She gives me a untruth worthy look I just smile a bit. "You kissed the fucking bartender, Mark!" She suddenly yells.

"I'm sorry...." I say ashamed. "You're out of your mind!" She yells again.

I nod and walk closer to her. "I'm sorry" I say and hug her. She hugs me back.

"I love you, Mark" she says calmly. "I love you too" I say and lie to her.

"Come home to me after your work" I say and stop hugging her.

I walk down the streets and she walks back inside the club.

-----------------------------------
Plz don't kill me.
I love you guys and I have a future plan that will make you guys happy so don't panic about this.