Master (The End?)

Sean's p.o.v.
As we get inside and get to my living room I wonder where he have been. What he has been doing.

Mark surprises me and snaps me out of the thoughts. He turns me so I face him. He kisses me roughly. A little push and I lay on the couch. The kiss is broken but quickly our lips reconnect.

As Mark sits on top of me I start to grind my crouch against his. A throaty groan comes from him. I smile into the lustful kiss.

I thug on Mark's shirt as a hint to take it off. He smiles and breaks the kiss for a few seconds. His shirt gets thrown onto the floor.

Mark seems to get a bit hungry for me and kisses me roughly and grinds against me. He breaks the kiss. "Can I please have you?...." he asks under his heavy breathing.

I nod slightly. Mark smirks and picks me up from the couch. My tail sways in the air as he carries me around the apartment, looking for the bedroom.

He finds it and walks to the bed and places me down gently. I know he want it rough. Not to be mean to me but because he needs to feel dominant. I let him do it cause I like it.

He start sliding up my shirt. Again the kiss is broken. The shirt doesn't go farther than the edge of the bed.

"Please..... Take me now" I say desperately. Mark doesn't hesitate and starts opening his pants hurriedly. I fight with my own and kick them off.

I'm about to take my boxers off but decide that Mark should do that.

Mark's p.o.v.
I stop in my movements and look at Sean. I feel the tears rise in me and reach my eyes.

The sight of him minds me of Lilly. I fall to the floor and start crying. It doesn't take Sean many seconds to reach me.

His hand wraps around my arm and I flinch. The feeling of being touched makes me feel guilty. Makes me feel guilty cause I enjoy it.

I look at a sad Sean. His eyes are glazed over. "Sorry....." I whisper and look down.

"Look at me...." Sean says seriously. I keep my eyes at the floor. "Look at me!" He yells irritated. It scares and I obey his order.

One little tear run down his right cheek. "I love you...." he suddenly says. "And I just wanna see you happy....." he continues before I can get a word in the conversation.

I nod as I understand where this is going. "You love her...." he says and I hear the heartbreaking pain in his voice. I just nods as I wouldn't dare to talk. I'm so scared of hurting him anymore.

"Bye Mark......" he says and turns around and finds his cloth as he walks out of the room.