Chapter 6: Sleeping Beatifully

I wall along until my phone buzzes. I open it and see Undyne calling me. I answer it and greet her.

"Hey Sans. Charity told me and Alphys about her past. I was wondering if you could come get her. She fell asleep", she says.

"Yeah, I'll come get her. She's had a rough few days", I say.

I teleport to outside the lab and knock quietly. I hear shuffling and Alphys opens the door.

"H-hey Sans. Come on in", she says quietly.

I step in and Undyne comes over to me with Charity in her arms. She looks so tiny. Then again she is shorter than me.

I take her from Undyne and see her sleeping face. She's so beautiful.

I walk home because if I teleport I could possibly wake her.

It's about an hour before I get home. When I get home, Papyrus is about to shout but he sees Charity's sleeping form.

"Sans, what happened?", he asks quietly. Yeah he's being quiet.

"She fell asleep while at Alphys'", I answer as I walk up the stairs to my room.

"Sans, where are you going?", Papyrus asks.

"I'm taking her to my room so she can sleep in peace", I answer.

"Where are you going to sleep?", he asks as I use my magic to open my door.

"I'll sleep on the couch", I say as I put Charity down on my bed and cover her with a blanket. She sighs and rolls over.

I walk out of my room and go to Paps.

"Hey, Paps, I need to go talk to Asgore about Charity. I'll be back later", I say.

"Okay, Sans", he replies.

I walk out of the house and teleport to just outside of Judgment Hall. I walk inside and see Asgore.

"Sans, do you know where Charity is?", he asks me.

"She's asleep as she's been through a lot. She just remembered what happened in her childhood and she left Toriel's home because of it. She saw me and told me what happened and then fell asleep in the snow sk i took into my house. When she woke up she was heading to work but ended up at Alphys lab where Undyne was. She then ended up telling Undyne what happened and then fell asleep there. Undyne called me amd had me pick her up", I say as Asgore nods in understanding.

"I know what happened in her child. I should know considering I adopted her when she fell into the underground", he says, "Thanks for letting me know. I'll see what I can do to help her when she comes back here."

I smile and leave. I teleport back home and fall asleep on the couch with Charity on my mind.