Epilogue

Alright, I know what you're all thinking. Well did Sans and I ever get married. Well, yes. Yes we did. It was after I had turned 19. Like, he literally asked me to marry him right after I blew out the candles on my birthday cake. We then got married a few short months afterwards.

Honestly this adventure was the best I had ever had. I was thrown into the underground, adopted by the king and his wife. Had two adopted siblings. My siblings both "died". My memory was wiped. I accidently hurt Undyne and ran off and found Toriel, the kings now ex-wife. I didn't remember her and grew up with her. I worked for the king and never knew that he was my adopted father. I met Sans. Regained my memory. Ran from Toriel yet again. Fell alseep multiple at exactly 8 p.m. because I hadn't had full control over my powers yet. I forgot about work, I stayed at Sans' house for a while. Worked things out with Toriel. Frisk went on a rampage and killed all the monsters in sight. I discovered my full potential and revived all the monsters. I helped Rose and Papyrus get together. I stopped Chara because she remembered me. I separated Frisk and Chara into two seperate bodies. I found Asriel and brought him home. I reunited with my adopted family. Sans asked me out. I said yes. I figured out a way to break the barrier. I reunited with my real family. And now I've written a story about it. It may be short and simple but it's like me. I'm short and I'm simple. Okay, maybe I'm not that simple... but now I get to share my story with the world.

The End