Chapter 1

Chapter One:

"Brrrriiinnggg", the annoying loud alarm sounded.

"Uh I said sleepily." I opened my eyes and looked at my dresser where my suppose alarm clock was. But, instead I saw pieces of it on the floor. I fell back on my bed.

"That's my 10th clock this past two weeks I thought."

"Oh well, I will get a new one I said too tired to even cared."

Still in bed with my hands over my eyes thinking about how much things are going to change.

We just moved from Scottsdale, Arizona to Seattle, Washington. My sisters and I got expelled from Desert Mt. High school for doing graffiti on school property. So we moved here and today is our first day of Armos High.

I heard someone walking into my room disturbing my thoughts. I peeked brought my hands and saw my best friend/ sister Naomi.

"Wake up..... Clem.... ine.....time..... is going..... to...... wake us..... up soon said Naomi who was yawning after most of her words. I rolled my eyes and put my hands back over my eyes."

Then all of a sudden I felt my bed dip, I took my hands from my face and opened my eyes. Just about to say okay I am getting up now, I see Naomi sleeping on my bed. I signed and just shaking my head at her.

Naomi is can be an energetic, loud, and dirty minded girl but when comes to waking up early she is quiet and grumpy. It is hard to wake her up it is like trying to wake up a rock.

I just closed my eyes again hoping not to be disturbed again.

Uh, peace and quiet is what I need right now before waking up to go to school where kids are probably just going to judge us and call us freaks.

Before I can continue my thoughts I heard another pair of feet coming towards my room. I ignore the footsteps and continue trying to get back to my thoughts and silence. But, that did not last too long.

"Time to wake up guys Cleminetime said joyfully and obviously fully awake."

Clem is my other sister/ best friend. She is too cheerful and also an early bird. Clem is the one who makes sure we don't do anything stupid and is the rational one, until Naomi and I convince her that it will be fun and to loosen it up and have some fun. It works like a charm.

"Uggghhh Naomi and I said together for me not wanting the peace to end and to stay in bed forever and for Naomi to stay asleep for the rest of the day or until she sees fit to get out of bed."

"It's so freaking early in the morning, give me five mins. bye bitch Naomi said too tired to even care what she said."

But I can't complain I am just as bad or worse than she is when it comes to cursing.

"Okay, I'm a bitch now, I will leave you now Clem said dramatically sarcastic." She left the room and now the peace is back.

I am now pondering on how Clem was saying it like she was going to do something. Before I could ponder on it for long, I felt myself smack off the bed and on the floor soaking wet.

I looked up at Clem still in shock of what just happened.

"Now you can call me a bitch Clem said happily and smug."

I started to glare at her, I can not believe she got me wet and now looking at my fresh sheets on the bed they were wet too.

Uh what is wrong with my sisters don't they have a decency to keep their shit and take somewhere else where it does not affect me.