Be my Forever? (Cameron Dallas)

*Hey guys so y'all may have read my other... horrible as crap fanfic about Zayn Malik. I only have like 3 chapters but i decided to write both so i will update every Friday for this book and yea. ILYSM!©*

Hi. My name is Sydney Grier (I know Nash doesnt have a twin sister but for this story he does.) im 17 and my brother, Nash, is a famous viner. He has some pretty amazing friends but my best friend is Cameron Dallas. And can I just say... omg he is the hottest guy I have seen in the whole world. Like Zayum! Okay Okay Sydney don't fangirl. I've known all of his friends since before i can remember. They all became famous together and I am part of their group. But im a famous youtuber not viner. All of my best friends are youtubers. Mainly the O2L guys but i like Tyler Oakly and them.

"PEPPA!" I screamed as I ran over to one of my best friends, Sam Pepper.

"OMG GURLY!" Tyler shouted as he engulfed us in a group hug.

"I missed y'all so fricking much. Like, damn. I laugh. They laugh along as we walked around the random place we just met at. We headed toward Starbucks. My fave.

"1 venti Java Chip Frap. Please." I ask/told the lady behind the counter.

"Coming right up hun. Whats you name?" She asked politely.

"Sydney." I replied. She wrote my name on my cup and walked behind the coffee machines.

"Thanks!" I said while grabbing my drink and walking out to find Sam and Tyler taking pictures with some fans.

"O...M...G!!! Are you Sydney Grier?!" I hear 2 girls shriek.

"Yeah. You watch my video's?" I laughed.

"Uhh are you crazy?! we L.O.V.E you." The said with the biggest smiles I have ever seen plastered on their faces.

"Wow thanks. You want a picture?" I ask.

"Can we?" They ask.

"Yeah of corse!" I replied.

"Your so gorgeous!" They exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I said.

We started taking pictures and joking around when 'Peppa' called me over because we needed to leave before it turned into an 'unofficial Vidcon'. I giggled to my self about an inside joke me and Tyler had. He looked at me funny then understood what I was thinking and started to laugh also. Sam looked at us and stopped walking.

"Am I missing something here?" He asked looking at us sideways.

"No just a joke. It's nothin." Tyler giggled.

"Lets go back to my place and have a 'small gathering' with the guys." I exclaimed using air quotes around "small gethering". Every time we had a meet up there would end up being like 100 people. We just say that cause the neighbor's always yell at us or call the cops. Yeah living next to old people isn't always the greatest. I jumped onto my penny board and skated home with Sam and Tyler chasing me telling me to slow down.

"Wow u look nice. What for?" Nash asked when I walked through the door.

"Welp, I went to get these idiots." I explained as i moved out of the way so everyone could see them.

"PEPPA! OAKLY!" Everyone shouted as they tackled them to the ground.

"I... cant... breath... y'all... to... fat." Tyler managed to get out.

"Whoops! sorry!" They all said as they jumped up.

"So y'all up for a 'small gathering'?" I asked bringing the air quotes out once again.

"We already got the stuff." Jc said pulling out 3 bags full of food.

"TOCO BELL!" I shouted. I called everyone in my contacts and told them to be here in ten. Before we were even finished setting food out everyone was here.

"CAMERON!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms.

"Hey Syd!" He said giving me a STRICTLY FRIEND kiss in the cheek.

I had lost sight of Cameron so I was just sitting on the couch. I looked over and saw... Cameron. Sucking some other girls face off. I sprinted up to my room and cried. I heard a knock on my door so I wiped off as much make up as possible. That didn't go as planed. It just spread.

"Sydney?" I heard Jc ask.

"Come in!" I said.

"Uhm it's locked." He sounded worried.

"Oh. Sorry." I said looking down as i opened my door. He didn't even have to ask. He just sat down on my bed rubbed my back and told me everything would be ok.

"Cameron." Was all I could peep out. His face twisted in anger as he stood up and stormed out of the room. I chased after him and stood at the top of the stairs, watching in horror as Jc stomped up to Cameron and his little friend. He grabbed the collar of his flannel and pulled him back.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Cameron yelled.

"You know what you did! Did you really think that you could sit here and eat her face off right in front of Sydney?! You know how She feels about that shit." He screamed in Cam's face. Thats when...

*Cliffhanger! Please vote and comment! Follow me @Stay_Beautiful_Jc thanks for reading ILYSM!*