chapter 7

*Hey guys. sorry its been forever! but i would like to give a shout out to the 12 people that have voted. it means so much to me. If you have voted, inbox me and i can read your stories (if you have them) and we can talk. Thanks again!*

Sydney's POV

AFTER VIDCON.

As i stare out the window of the big truck I notice a small thing I usually wouldn't notice. Small specks of dirt splatter the window. Its 3:21 am and I'm exhausted. We pull into the drive way and I stumble out, and grab my things. I see a dark shadow standing by the door and look around for the guys but I don't see them.

"GUYS!?" I scream.

"GUYS THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I shout getting a bit scared. I feel someone grab my shoulders and turn around and punch the guy square in the nose. Hard. He falls to the ground and I run to the door. I burst in side and slam the door, locking it. I lean my back against the door and slid down it, running my hands through my hair.

"Sydney?" I hear a deep raspy voice ask.

"Cam?" I ask in a shaky voice.

"Yeah. Sydney are you ok?" He asks worryingly. I stand up and jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his strong arms around my waste and I feel so safe.

"I'm ok." I tell my self more than him.

"Syd? Can I ask you a question?" He asks

Cameron's POV

The second the words leave my mouth I regret it. What if she says no? What if i ruin our friendship?

"W-Will y-you..." I stutter

"Will I what Cameron?" She asks. I honestly dont know what came over me but i lean in and kiss her like there is no tomorrow. She doesnt fight it. Actually, she kisses me back. I deepen the kiss by picking her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. She pulls away to breath. She lays her head down on my shoulder and hugs me tight.

"Yes." She whispers. I cant help the smile the grows on my face.

"Im tired. Can we go to bed?" She asks.

"Sure princess." I say. I carry her up the stairs and we both crash the second we hit the pillow. We both had a long day.

*And i am so so sorry this is so short. filler chapter i guess but i havent updated in like a million years so im sorry for that. well thanks for reading i love you all so much!*