Chapter 13

Sydney's POV

I clamber out of my room and near the stairs. I slip on the wooden floor with my fuzzy green socks and tumble down the stairs. I hit the bottom with a thud and lay there, in a ball in the ground. I hear Matt laughing at me so I get up and slap him across the face. Ever since Cam and I started dating Matt has become my best friend. We have all ways been really close but now you can't separate us. We have been hanging out like all week. I haven't done much with Cameron because he's been kinda crabby and I don't want to get into another fight with him.

Coco hasn't been so happy either. I wonder what crawled up their asses and died.

"Hey Cameron." She giggles as she walks up to him.

"What's up?" He questions.

"We should go to the fair, or the beach." She says to him.

"Yeah that would be fun! I'll go change and grab my stuff." He says walking up the stairs. Coco goes to grab her back and walks down stairs. She pulls a water bottle from the cabinet and fills it. When Cameron comes down they walk out the door with out saying goodbye to anybody.

"Um okay then?" Matt says.

"Wanna see if we can catch up with em?" I ask.

"Sure." We walk out and notice their penny boards are gone so we grab our own and ride in the direction that they went in. We see them running around and laughing together. We follow them for a little bit when they stop and look at each other. They stand there staring into each others eyes and it looks like there going to kiss. I sniffle a little and I begin to cry. Matt steps forward and glances at me. I watch as he walks over to them and they start talking. I see Coco crying... more like balling her eyes out and Cameron had his eyes set on me. He walks away from Coco and Matt when they hug and he walks towards me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I talked to Matt more than you this week." I peep out before I start to cry again. He just shakes his head and wraps me up in his arms.

"I'm not mad." He whispers into my hair. He leans down and kisses me and everything and everyone just fades away. I pull away when Matt and Coco come walking up, holding hands.

"You know what it feels like now. Just imagine seeing that every fucking day for a week." Coco glares.

"Sorry."'I say staring at my shoes which I have taken a sudden interest in.

"Matt can we go roller skating?" Coco asks him.

"Of course!" He says and they hop on there penny boards and ride away, still holding hands. Cam and I set off on an adventure for food but end up at the fair.

A/N

JWJSUFIDIWJWHWHFJGJF AHHHHH I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A MILLION YEARS BUT I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT BUT ILL STAY ON THIS ONE TO UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH