Untitled Part 14

SMUT WARNING

Sydney's POV

"So, do you want to go to the fair with me?" Cameron asks me, trying to be extra cute.

"I guess." I jokingly sigh and roll my eyes.

"Shut up you love me." He laughs.

"Mm, I'm not so sure about that after your little prank." I joke.

"Wait, are you serious?" Cam asks.

"No!" I shout. I take his large hand in my small one and drag him to the Zipper, it's this cool ride that spins and the cars your in spin and it stops every car at the top then spins the other way so your upside down.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas stop it!" I squeal while he shakes the car, trying to get it to flip.

"Babe chill its fun!" Cam yells back in between laughs.

"I will rip your teeth out and shove them so far up your dick hole that you taste them." I threaten.

"Oh. Well. Rood!" He laughs but continues rocking the cart.

"Cam stop rocking the car it's going to break!" I explain.

"Would you rather me break you by rocking you?" He asks, popping up an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind." I whisper to myself.

"Huh? What was that Sydney Grier? Are you being naughty?" He asks.

"Maybe." I giggle.

"I mean I wouldn't mind either but I don't think Nash would appreciate that." He says seriously.

"He doesn't have to hear. The walls aren't exactly thin and he isn't home very often." I counter.

"Oh look it's almost time to get off!" He exclaims. We both sit silently, praying for the ride to stop and our door to open so we can get back to the house.

We both jump on our penny boards and ride as fast as we can all the way to the house. The drive way is empty except for of course, Nash' s car.

"Shit" I groan.

"Syd, it's fine I'll tell him to go to the mall and get us something okay?" Cam offers.

"Okay." I breath.

"Nash! Go to the store and buy a ton of stuff! I have a list but buy more because I wanna have a party tonight and we need tons of stuff!" Cam yells when we walk through the door.

"Actually I have a date so your party will have to wait until tomorrow because I'll be a few hours." He states, coming down the stairs.

"Alrighty then." I laugh.

"Well have fun! Love ya bud!" Cameron smiles and waves awkwardly.

"Thanks man." Nash laughs as he shuts the door.

"Finally!" I exclaim, pulling Cam up the stairs

We both already have our shirts off and his buckle is across my room by the time we reach my bed. Deep kisses and heavy breathing goes on for a while, until he starts kissing down my stomach. He stops right above my panties and looks up for permission. I only nod. He pulls them down with his teeth and just looks at me.

"Your sure you want this?" He asks.

"Yes. Please. I love you." I practically beg. He pulls his boxers off, revealing his, package, and shit I didn't realize how big he was. He starts off slow and sweet, letting me adjust. As we continue he gets faster and more sloppy. we ride our highs together and he lays down next to me, panting and sweating but still kissing me.

"Your really hot when you moan my name you know?" He chuckles.

"Well, good to know." I smile.

"I love you baby." He smiles cheekily.

"You forgot a condom."