Chapter 3

Sydney's POV

"Cam?" His head snaps up. His teary brown eyes meet mine and he stands up to leave.

"Cam don't go." I whisper looking down at my feet.

"Why? I thought you were mad at me." He snaps.

"Im sorry ok. I over reacted. Your a big boy. You can date, kiss, or really do what ever you want. I just hate seeing that and you know it." I explain. I hope I look as sorry as I feel.

"It's fine." He reply's with sympathy in his eyes. He wraps me up in his warm arms.

"I'm glad we're ok now." He whispers in my ear.

"SYDNEY IS YOU MAD?! OR NAHH?" He shouts. I punch his arm and start to walk down the steep driveway.

"Where you goin'?" He asks, following me.

"For a run. What does it look like?" I say laughing at him.

"I wanna come!" He stomps his foot like a five year old.

"I never said you couldn't! geez! But good luck running a mile in jeans!" I laugh.

"Lemme go change. Stay here." He says walking back into the house. Apparently he stayed the night. Leave it up to me not to hear the 2 screaming boys at 2:00 am while I make vlogs and Youtube videos. I really should work on that.

"Hay gurl hayy!" Cameron screams in a girly voice and he approaches.

"No. Just no." Is all I could say.

"What? Is all this to much for ya?" He smirks gesturing to his body.

"In your dreams lover boy." I state as i sprint off.

***

"ZAYUM BAE!" He laughs as I run back up to house. Im not even out of breath as to where Cameron is panting like a dog and covered in sweat.

"Gross." I say looking at his sweat soaked shirt. He pulls it off and tries to throw it at me but im to fast.

"Cat like reflexes!" I say getting down on 1 knee and bobbing my head side to side as he doubles over laughing.

"Im gonna go take a shower now." I state.

"Can I come?" Cam asks wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Haha your funny!(note the sarcasm) no." I laugh at his stupid question.

"Darn." He pouts, snapping his fingers.

I walk up to the house and notice 98% of the cars are gone. I walk in to 3 random guys passed out on the couch, and all the guys except for Cam, cleaning.

"Red solo cup! I fill you up! lets have a party! lets have a party!" I start singing when I see all the red solo cups.

"Shut up." Sam laughs. I hop up the stairs into Nash's room and grab my makeup bag and run to my bathroom. I spray the scolding hot water and hop in. The hot water relaxes my muscles and I jam out to Treasure by Bruno Mars. He's like my idol. Aside from Onedirection.

*Sorry it's so short but u'll live for 1 more week and i wanna give a shout out to Katiebug2011. ILYSM!*