Chapter 5

*Hey guys! im so sorry i havent update in like 2 weeks but i love you all enough to put up a new chapter now! ILY!*

Sydney's POV

I wake up in Cameron's arms with the sun pouring into my room through the blinds. I slip out of his hold, careful not to wake him, and grab my phone. I snap a pic of him hugging the giant teddy bear I put in my place and post it on instagram.

~Awe. Look at him sleep! Isn't he adorable! <3 @CameronDallas

I run over to my walk-in closet and dig through all my cloths until i find a pair of plain black leggings and an over-sized Micky Mouse sweater. I grab my black ombré beanie that I stole from Jc and walk into my bathroom. I slip into my days cloths and slink back to my room. I realize Cameron is on twitter, not paying any attention to me so I take the chance to jump on him.

"Oof! Dang! What have you been eating?! Gosh." He says.

"Taco Bell, Starbucks, In and Out, and lots of fro yo." I say with a big smile.

"I see you have been spending lots of time with Ricky and Conner and Kian." He replies.

"Come to think of it, yeah! I have been!" I laugh.

"Don't get smart with me." He warns.

"Im not!" I shout.

"Why y'all yellin' so much?! Dang im tryin' to sleep!" Jc complains.

"It's to early!" Sam whines, coming up behind Jc.

"Its 1 PM!" I laugh at them.

"Yeah thats to early." Jc laughs with me.

"Welp, SUCKS TO SUCK!" I yell running down stairs to get breakfast.

"Hashtag rude!" I hear Sam say as he walks down the stairs.

"Get over it!" I say playfully smacking his arm.

"OW! SHE HIT ME!!!! BULLY!" Sam screams pointing at me as I grab my stomach from laughing.

"SHOOT! I have to film!" I groan.

"Lets do a colab!!!" Kian yells.

"Okay!" I say, getting excited. I pull up twitter and tweet...

New colab vid today!! #QandA #askAbbie

Within seconds I have questions popping up.

-------------

We all sit down in the backyard while I set up my tripod and camera. I put my fish eye lens on and tale me seat. I sat in the middle of Cameron and Conner with , Sam next to him, then Nash, Jc, Ricky, Trevor, Kian, and Hayes next to them.

"Hey guys its Sydney with Cam, Con Da Bon, Keen Da Been, Trevor, Sameroo, Nashly, Ricky Manaj, Jc Baby, and the 1 and only HAYES GRIER!" I say doing my intro.

"Ok first question. @ricklemypickle Would you rather punch yourself in the a face or be homeless?" I ask to nobody in particular.

"Punch myself in the face obviously." Sam laughs and we all agree. we answer lots more questions and end up playing truth or dare. We made Cameron wall twerk and I ended up slapping everyone. it was a ton of fun.

*Sorry for the terrible and short chapter. I have no ideas what-so-ever so if you have any suggestions please inbox me!