Chapter 11

Matt's POV

After I told Coco i loved her i felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. She's so gorgeous and she's so funny. I love her to death.

*At the fair* (still matts POV)

We've been on so many rides im gonna puke.

"Coco, can we take a break and get some food?" I ask.

"Why are you asking me? You already know the answer. I mean... its food." She replies.

"True true." I answer. We go get some kettle corn and a large Pepsi to share and sit down.

We talk for a little while and decide to go to the photo booth.

We take 4 super cute and funny pictures and get our photo strips.

On our way back home Coco decided she wanted a penny board, so we stopped to buy her one. I bought one to. Hers is blue with orange wheels and mine is green with blue wheels.

We penny board all the way home and run in laughing. She fell coming into the drive way. We both sit on the couchnand pull out our phones. I get on twitter and post my pictures from the fair. My notifications blow up with questions asking who she is. Most of them called her bad names.

"Guys the girl in the picture is my girlfriend Coco(Rinny) and i love her to death so please NO hate. If you love me you wont give her hate." I tweet. I hope that works.

Her phone jingles and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Your so perfect." She says happily.

"Nahhhh" I say. She just laughs and loads instagram. I grab her phone from her and click on her photos. I see mostly of me, or her and Sydney.

"Obsessed much?" I ask jokingly.

"Be happy they arnt of someone else." She says. Well that pisses me off. I feel my face go red but I surpress a fake smile.

"Sorry." She whispers.

"Its fine." I say.

"Okay." She says and she gets up and goes to Sydney's room.

Sydney's POV

Coco comes walking in and flops on my couch.

Me and Cameron are apparently mad at eachother. Not really sure why but he's been avoiding me. He hasn't said one word to me and he seems upset. I decide to text him.

Me: Hey. Did i do something wrong?

Cam: Nope!

Me: bs.

Cam: Babe im sorry.

Me: Why...?

Cam: What? Oh nothing nevermind.

Me: Tell me.

Cam: I gotta go. Bye

Well that hurt. I think i need to talk to Nash. I walk over to his room and hear someone talking. It sounds like Cameron.

"I dont know how to tell her man!" I hear Cameron.

"Just say it. Or I will." I knock on the door before anything else can be said.

"Tell me what?" I ask as i feel my eyes well with tears. Cameron looks up at me with tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes.

"Whats wrong baby?" I ask as I slowly walk over to him. I think about hugging him but decide to walk over towards Nash.

"Can we talk?" I ask Nash.

"Of corse." He says with a sweet smile. He glances at Cameron then to the door. He understands and gets up to leave.

"Im sorry Sydney." He whispers before he walks out.

"Whats going on? What did he do?" I have so many questions running through my mind its killing me.

"Im gonna let him tell you." He answers.

"Nash i want answers. Now." I say getting scared but angry.

"Go ask Cameron." He says dryly with a hint of... Anger?

"Nash!" I shout getting upset.

"You've never kept anything from me! Why are you being like this?! I dont get it!" I scream.

"I made a promise. I told Cameron i wouldn't tell." He says.

"SO YOU CAN TALK TO HIM BUT NOT YOUR OWN TWIN?!" I yell louder.

"Sorry Sydney." He says.

"Why does everyone keep saying sorry?! What did you do that was so bad?!" I shout as I get up and leave. Jesus i hate life so much.