2

*Edited*

"Rise and shine, kiddies! You all still have school to go to and it's your last year as well as your first day of school!" Hillary screamed in our ears.

The boys and I jumped. Jordan fell off the sofa, landing on Dylan while I hit my head on the wall. Aiden stub his toe when he smashed it against the couch. We all groan in pain.

"Get off me, fatass!" Dylan shouted and shoved Jordan off him.

"Language, Dylan!" Hillary chastised.

She left, giggling to cook breakfast. "Crazy old woman," Dylan muttered as he rubbed his head.

"I HEARD THAT, DYLAN RYAN HILLS!"

Dylan gulped and ran up to his room to freshen up. I dragged my legs to the bathroom and freshen up as well. I slipped into my outfit. I walked out and grabbed an apple. I munched on it while the boys scarf down their breakfast.

"Let's go, guys," Dylan said as he got up.

He kissed Hillary's cheek and hugged Rebecca before we all left. I slip into Dylan's car. Soon enough, we reached the school. I groaned and slipped down.

"Can I stay here?" I whined.

"Let's go," Dylan said as he got out.

He opened the door for me and I got out. People waved at us, smiling. Yes. We were all very popular. I was the gorgeous girl in the school and every guy would kill to be my boyfriend while the boys were the hottest guy in the school. Together, we were the Big 4. We also created a band here so we perform and everyone loves it! Anyways, I walked to my locker and put all of my stuff away. I held my schedule and compared it to the boys. Wow, we all actually have the same class! We all grinned and high five each other, whooping. I was on Aiden's shoulders as we all walked to our first class. He placed me down and we all instantly found an empty table. We sat down and stared at the front. We did it to all of our class until it is lunch. I had bought a hamburger and some fries. The food here was decent and not like the other school like how their food tastes like cardboard. The food here tastes a lot better and the fries were very popular. I plop down at our table.

"Finally! Food!" I shouted as I stuff the fries in my mouth.

Unlike other girls who eat salad and drink mineral water, I eat a lot and workout so that I don't become fat. I'm not a huge fan of salads. I like food. Not like more like love! I continued to munch on the fries when the door open and guards came. I ignored it as kids whispered, excitedly. The principal looks professional.

"And this is the cafeteria, Mr. Coleman." the principal said importantly.

I coughed and choked on my fries. Jordan thumps my back and handed me his soda which I drank half the can. Wait, did he say Mr. Coleman?! Girls all sighed dreamily. My head snapped up. My eyes were wide with shock. And there standing by the principal in his suit and tie is Adam Coleman! He was staring at me. My jaw dropped. Dylan closed my mouth and looked at Adam cautiously.

"I'm here for Angel Mary Youngblood," Adam said. His voice is deep and rich like chocolate.

Everyone stared at me with their eyes wide. I got up abruptly and grabbed my bag. Dylan, Jordan, and Aiden got up. I stormed out of the cafeteria with the boys following me. I walked to my locker and unlocked the lock. I slammed the door against the other lockers and grabbed my stuff, angrily. I stuff them in my bag and slammed my locker closed. The boys knew that I was angry.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar's where I go." Dylan sang.

"Me and my friends at the table doing shots." Aiden sang.

"Drinking fast and then we talk slow." Jordan sang.

"Come over and start up a conversation with just me."

"And trust me I'll give it a chance now."

"Take my hand, stop, put Van the man on the jukebox."

"And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like..."

"Girl, you know I want your love. Your love was handmade for someone like me. Come on now, follow my lead. I may be crazy, don't mind me." the boys sang together and wait for me to start.

"Say, boy, let's not talk to much. Grab on my waist and pull that body on me. Come on now, follow my lead. Come, come on now, follow my lead." I sang, smiling at them.

The boys grinned and we sang the rest of the lyrics on our way to our last class of the day. Music class. Our own private class.

"Hey, Mr. Wilson!" Aiden shouted as we walked in.

Mr. Wilson is a kind man. He's married and has two kids. He looked up and grinned at us. "Hello, Aiden, Dylan, Angel, Jordan. Welcome back to hell, huh?"

We all laughed. He's my favorite teacher because he's chill and cool. We were planning out our next song when the door open. We looked up to see the principal and Adam Coleman enter. I scowled darkly and looked down at the music sheets. I gave my bag to Dylan who held it and retied my shoelaces.

"Ms. Youngblood, Mr. Coleman is here to take you home." he said.

I scowled. "No thanks. I would rather stay as an orphan." I said snarky and opened the window.

Adam's eyes darken while the principal or Mr. Crawford looks shocked. The boys were snickering. Dylan tossed me his keys.

"Don't ruin my baby," Dylan said as he held my bag.

"Noted. See ya at home. Meet me at our usual spot." I said and jump out of the window.

The boys looked out of the window watching me run.

"Get the girl!" Adam barked to the guards.

Guards ran towards me and tried to catch me. I dodge them. The boys cheered for me. I dash to Dylan's car and quickly unlock it. I got in and slammed the door tightly, locking it. Guards were running towards the car now. I quickly sped out of the school. Before I know it, Adam and his guards were behind me in their black SUVs. I turned up the music and put on my sunglasses. The roof was down so my hair was fluttering freely against the wind as I sped off. I went different directions until I lost them. I quickly went to Starbucks and bought and boys and I drinks. I sip mine and drove off to our spot. I saw the boys were there already. I handed them their drinks.

"So what was that all about?" Jordan asked as he sipped his drink.

"Being adopted by two cold-hearted men," I muttered in my drink.

"At least you'll have two daddies now," Aiden said trying to cheer me up.

I let out a bark of laughter. "Their hearts are so cold, it felt like the North Pole!"

"You should give them a chance though," Dylan said.

"And have them make me do whatever they want with me? No thanks. I'm not having a Bob 1 and Bob 2 again. My back is still covered with scars he gave me when I was younger!" I hissed.

Dylan's face hardened when I mentioned scars as well as the other two.

"Just give them a chance. If it doesn't work out, you can come to either of our houses." Aiden said grinning.

I smile back and hugged all of them. "I love you guys so much."

"We know!" the boys chorus together, hugging me.