17

*Edited*

Aiden and I were not on speaking terms for a while due to me not getting a tattoo. I think it's BS though. I was in the living room watching 'Beauty and the Beast' while sipping my warm milk. Adam walked in. He sat down beside me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm bored!!" Adam whined as he hugged me.

I was sipping my milk at the time his arms wrapped around my sides, slightly tickling me. I snorted into my cup, giggling. I grabbed some napkins and wiped my face, putting my cup down so that I don't spill it.

"I no want milk, Daddy." I said and hugged my stuff animal.

"Just leave it there and entertain me..." Adam said and smushed my cheeks together. "That's funny."

"Daddy....."

Adam's eyes flickered to my lips and up at my eyes.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I thought you knew that..." I deadpanned.

"Well....I was chasing you and was in a hurry to get you." Adam huffed.

"17." I replied.

"Oh."

We were silent for a while. I was still watching Beauty and the Beast while Adam's head is on my lap, playing with my hair.

"Baby.....I have to tell you something. Turn to me." Adam said, huskily.

I did what he told me and stared at him. All of a sudden, Adam kissed me full on the lips. His lips mold against my lips. I was surprised. Adam was waiting for my response. I kissed him back. Adam reached up and grasped the back of my head. The movie was forgotten. He released me and sat up, swiftly. He grabbed me and planted my butt on his lap. I squeaked in surprise and Adam's lips were pressed on mine's again. My hands were on his chest. Adam began to grind his lower region against mine. I felt my kitty tingling a lot. Mini Adam is starting to harden underneath my kitty. It was also starting to get hot in here.

"Hey Ad, I need he- Oh la la! What do we have here?"

Adam and I jumped apart. I yelped and crashed down onto the carpet. Better carpet than wooden ground. We looked up to see a smirking Xavier. Adam and I blushed. Xavier shrugged.

"No matters." he said as he shrugged off his suit. "I took her first kiss anyways."

"Say what?" Adam said, angrily. "I thought I told you not to!"

"If I hadn't, you would've. Plus, you almost took her virginity if I hadn't come in asking for help on setting the bed." Xavier scoffed and walked towards us with a hungry look on his face. "Since you, two were having fun....I want to join in."

Xavier grasped my chin and planted his lips firmly on mine. I kissed him back. Xavier picked me up and placed me on Adam's lap. Adam shrugged and trailed his lips down my throat. He grinds against me. I spread my legs out, wider. Xavier slipped his hand under my shirt and squeezed my left breast. He rubbed my hardened nipple as he kissed me. I let out a loud moan. My kitty is exploding with pleasure. I moved my hips along with Adam's lower region. Adam let out a throaty groaned and grasped my hips. Xavier clutches onto both of my breasts, rolling my hardened nipples. I panted and pressed my face in Xavier's chest. It was getting hot. All of a sudden, the phone rang. Xavier growled and picked up.

"What?!" he snapped, harshly.

Adam stopped and stared at Xavier, slightly out of breath. Xavier pursed his lips and hung up.

"We have a damn meeting..." he muttered.

Adam scowled and threw the pillow at Xavier. "It's your fault this time!"

"Ouch!"

Adam gently pushed me off his lap. Xavier walked over to me and picked me up. Xavier reached under and pressed his hand against kitty. He smirked at me and I blushed.

"You're drenched, sweet cheeks." he said and rubbed my drenched panties.

He slipped one of his fingers in my panties. My breath hitched as I felt him rubbed my kitty. He took his hand out. His finger is glistening. I watched as he put his finger in his mouth. He sucked it clean.

"You taste good. Wait till you taste us." Xavier purred in my ear.

I was red. Adam rolled his eyes and walked up to have a cold shower. Xavier placed me down and freshen up. I had put on a new pair of panties. I walked down. The brothers were in their suits. Adam bends down to me.

"Ok. We'll add in some new rules and the meeting will take place here so I want you to go up and put on a dress. Make sure to look nice." Adam said.

"Yes, Daddy." I said and walked up to my room again.

I quickly changed into a simple dress and walked down, struggling to put on heels. I hopped down while putting on my heels and looked up at an amused Xavier. He looked me up and down, lustfully. He trailed his hand down to one of my breasts and let out a throaty growl.

"Do you know how much I want to tear that dress of your innocent body and fuck you, making you scream my name and also Adam's name, repeatedly?" he growled, lustfully.

I turned red. Horny Xavier is very..........horny. Adam came in. He whacked Xavier's hand off my chest.

"Xavier! Now is not the time to be horny with Angel!" Adam hissed. "You look good by the way, Angel."

Xavier pouted, making me giggle. The guests came and I greeted them, politely with the twins. They had their meeting while I was out. I was walking to the tattoo shop. I walked in and looked at the multiple rose designs. I was nervous about the needle part. I was seated.

"Where do you wish to have it?" the woman asked me.

I pointed to my right hip on the front. She nodded and began to work. It wasn't that bad. A bandage was placed over the gorgeous rose tattoo on my right hip. It wasn't big. It wasn't too small either. It was just right. I paid the amount and left. Getting a tattoo isn't that bad at all. It only stung for a bit though....

__________________________________________

Aiden: Hey.....where's Boss Lady?

Dylan: Hiding under her bed cause she just wrote her first dirty bit. It's only a little bit.

Aiden: Which turns into a huge thing.

Dylan: True......

Aiden: Let's just end this chapter......I would rather be eating pizza right now.

Dylan: Sure.

Dylan and Aiden: Don't forget to vote and comment away! Bye.