35

I looked up and gasped. "Adam?! Xavier?!"

The twins both looked horrible! They both had bags under their eyes. Their hair looks super greasy and their suits are rumpled and not clean like before. They both had a scruff on their face or a little beard. I looked them up and down, shocked. For the first time in my entire life, I noticed how the twins both don't have their usual confident and cocky aura instead, they had a defeated aura around them that was filled with pain and guilt. I looked at them for a while before walking off in a fast pace. My heart aches for them. Each step I take felt like a knife was being stab repeatedly in my heart. The twins ran after me. Xavier tugged me back and crushed me to his chest. Adam hugged me, sandwiching me between them.

"Please.....Come back to us." Adam whispered.

"We missed you so much." Xavier whimpered. "I'm so sorry I was controlling."

"I'm sorry that I was ignoring you..." Adam sniffed.

I felt something wet dripped on top of my head. I looked up to see them both crying silently. My heart cracked into two pieces.

"I forgive you two." I said as I rubbed their backs or tried to since my arms were sort of smooshed between them.

"W-Will you move back in with us?" Xavier asked like a little boy.

I looked at him, strangely. "What do you mean, Daddy? I never moved out. I just left."

"Really? I never noticed...." Xavier mumbled before placing his face in my hair. "You dyed your hair."

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"No. It looks cute." Adam replied.

I giggled and shook them off. I called Mom to let her know that I was going back with the twins. The twins took me home and I looked around. It was clean and nothing was touched. I turned to them.

"I demand to have my own room for now." I said.

Xavier swallowed before nodding. "The guest room is below." he said, strained.

I nodded and walked to the guest room. Dinner passed by quick and it was time for bed. I laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I can't sleep. I gave up and got up. I padded over to the twins' room. I pressed my ear against the door. I heard the twins both shuffling on their bed due to the sheets rubbing against each other. I heard a loud thump and a groan of pain.

"Idiot." Adam snickered.

"I can't sleep alright!" Xavier snapped.

"I can't sleep either."

I opened the door and peeked in.

"Daddies..." I said in a small voice.

Both of their heads jerked up. They looked at me and I walked in.

"I-I can't sleep." I admitted, sheepishly. "Can I sleep with you?"

The twins both nodded their heads, eagerly. I got on bed and laid down. The twins had me in the middle of their bodies, hugging me.

"I think karma granted my wish or it's pitying me." Xavier said.

"Probably pitying you."

I giggled and snuggled into their chests. Instantly, the aching in my chest left and warmth filled them. I snuggled into their warm bodies and fell asleep, relaxed.

(Next Morning)

I woke up to the sunlight streaming into the room. I sat up slowly so that I don't disturb the sleeping twins. I thread my hands through their hairs. The twins both moaned and their grips on me, tightened. I hummed under my breath as I stroke their heads. Suddenly, both of the twins grasped my hand. I looked down at them a bit startled. They both had one of their eyes open. They stared at me before getting up, hugging me.