22

*Edited*

Xavier is taking me to school. I think it's a bad idea though cause Xavier is the jealous Daddy. Very jealous and possessive or is Adam the possessive type.

"A penny for your thoughts, peaches?" Xavier asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

I suck in my breath as Xavier rubbed his finger against my kitty.

"D-D-Daddy....I don't feel like being aroused right now, please." I said and slightly moaned as he thrust two fingers inside my kitty. He's practically amazing.

"Hm?" Xavier hummed and increased his speed.

"I have a boyfriend!" I blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Xavier roared and stopped, slipping his fingers out.

I sighed in relief and fixed myself up. "Just kidding. I really need you to stop." I said and blushed. "Sorry, Daddy."

Xavier glared at me, playfully. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Xavier pouted at me and decided to give me the silent treatment. I was trying to get him to talk to him.

"Daddy.....are you willy mad at me?" I asked in my baby voice.

"Yes." Xavier replied before realizing what he did. "Damn it."

I laughed and kissed his lips. "Better?"

"It would be better if my dick is deep in your warm pussy." Xavier said, seductively. (A/N: AIIIEEEEE!!!!! I wrote the 'p' word!!! Think of cats....think of cats....think of cats....)

I blushed. "Not now, Daddy. I'm trying to think."

Soon, we reached the school. The door opened and Xavier walked out with me. The girls swooned as Xavier had his arm around my waist, walking me into class. He never glanced at the girls. He kept his attention on me and me only. We were both talking. Landon jogged over to me and I felt Xavier's arm tighten around my waist.

"He's gay." I said to Xavier and he relaxed. "Hey, Landon!"

"Hi, Angel!" Landon chirped and blushed when he saw Xavier.

I hissed and hugged Xavier, glowering at Landon. "Mine."

Xavier smirked while Landon pouted. "Geez! I can't even drool over him?!"

"Get your own man." I mumbled and nuzzled my head against Xavier's chest. "He's mine as well as his twin."

"Who knew you have two Daddies! DDLG? I never knew until you told us all." Landon sighed. "Thinking about having a Daddy makes me horny..."

I wrinkled my nose and then, there is a loud roar. We all looked up to see Noah on his motorcycle. I thought he has a two-day suspension. Noah took his helmet off and stared at me while glaring at Xavier. I looked away, awkwardly and hugged Xavier's arm. Xavier is glaring back at Noah. Noah walked over to us and tugged me out of Xavier's arms. Uh oh. I made a prayer motion.

"Please don't let this involve me. Please don't let this involve me. Please don't let this involve me." I prayed.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Xavier spat.

"I'm her damn boyfriend! Keep your fucking hands to yourself!" Noah snapped back.

"Liar! She does not have a boyfriend! She told me!" Xavier sneered.

I slipped out of Noah's tight grip and hugged Landon. "Why me....out of all of the other girls..." I muttered to Landon.

"Cause you're hot as hell." Landon replied and shrugged.

I wrinkled my nose and heard a thud. I jumped and looked back to see Xavier holding a bloody nose and Noah shaking with anger. Xavier looks pissed and ready to kill. I gulped and quickly called up Adam. In 15 minutes, Adam was here. Both Xavier and Noah were fighting and Landon is covering my eyes. Adam yanked Xavier back while a guy, probably Noah's friend, held Noah back. I was shaking and tears were running down my eyes.

"I-I-I'm going!" I squeaked and sniffed before running off.

I called Dylan who came in a flash. He stumbled out and hugged me. I hugged him back, shaking.

"I'm here, baby. Let's go. I'm taking you to the carnival and then our get together bonfire with Jordan and Aiden." Dylan said, softly and led me to the car.

"Orange you glad to see me?!" Jordan shouted and tackled me.

I giggled as he swung me around. "No. I don't like oranges."

Jordan let out a loud gasped and pretended to faint. Dylan and I laughed. We picked up Jordan and threw him in the school pool. Jordan let out a girly scream as he fell in the pool with a loud splash. Aiden is in the car, sitting there silently and not looking at me. He is still mad at me for not getting a tattoo. I already have one.

"You know what will be cool?" Jordan asked as he floated in the water. "If you were singing 'Take a Hint'. Now that'll be hilarious."

"That would be funny!" Dylan laughed and helped Jordan out.

We all laughed before walking to the car, singing 'Take a Hint' while dancing. Xavier, Adam, Landon, and Noah stared at us. I grabbed Landon.

"I'm kidnapping you for the day." I said and winked at him.

"Woe is me. When is my prince going to come." Landon deadpanned. Then, he saw Jordan. "Ooo! He's hot! I'm in!"

Landon is jumping up and down excitedly while telling me how he was never invited like this. Landon stood next to me as I put my bag in the limo or Jordan's limo.

"I'm going to be with my friends for the entire day, Dads. I'll be back tonight." I said. Dylan and Jordan glared at them.

"She won't get punished for this since it's your fault for scaring the shit out of her." Dylan hissed and helped me in with Landon.

Dylan and Jordan got in next. The driver drove off. Soon, we were at a carnival. We all went on rides and played games. I am currently eating some cotton candy with Landon and Jordan. Jordan kept on stealing glances at Landon while Landon isn't looking. We hung out there until the carnival closed. We were all at the bonfire now. My old school cheered happily when they saw me. We were having a bonfire near the lake. No wonder why Dylan had me wear a swimsuit.

Aiden is finally on speaking terms with me apologizing repeatedly when I had already forgiven him.

"You don't have to get a tat- Hey! You got one!" Aiden said, excitedly, pointing to my tattoo.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I did." I said and wiped off the make up I used to hide the tattoo.

Aiden tackled me and hugged me, happily. Landon looks nervous as he looked around. Jordan swoops in and stood next to Landon, talking with him. I watched them before turning away. Dylan swoops me up and jumped in the water. I squealed as we splashed into the water. Dylan and I swam around, splashing each other and laughing. I feel free and relaxed. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen when I come home?

__________________________________________
Winter: Yes!! I updated!!!

Aiden: In like.....a while!!! You forgot about us!

Winter: School. I hate school. *slowly dies*

Dylan: *pokes Winter's body* Say the lines, Angel.

Angel: Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Aiden, Dylan, and Angel: BYE!!!!