20

*Edited*

Adam's POV

I woke up to the alarm twinkling. Yes, I said 'twinkling'. The alarm that I got for Angel continued to twinkle and the two continued to sleep on. That was when I realize something. Angel asked for this specific type of alarm because she didn't like to hear that obnoxious beeping every morning. I agree with her. I looked up at the calendar. Today is Saturday. No school for Angel. I yawned and looked to the side. Angel is latched onto Xavier's body. One of her small hand is latched around my right arm. She seems to like sleeping together like this a lot. I stroke her cheek as she slept on. My heart thump against my chest as I continued to lovingly stroke her cheek. I looked over at my twin. Xavier is starting to change to a whole better person. Ever since Angel was here, he was wrapped around her little pinky like I am. We are both so whipped. I really hope that nothing bad from our past will break us all apart at all.

Angel's POV

I woke up in an empty bed. I looked around, sleepily before shrugging and falling back to sleep. After a while, the door open. One of my daddies is waking me up.

"Angie sweetie, wake up." cooed a soft voice.

I shuffled around and turned to the side, swatting the prodding hand away. He chuckled at my actions.

"Angel baby, you have to wake up."

I opened my eyes, sleepily to see Adam. I grumbled and turned around, face planted on the pillow. I felt a light smack on my bum.

"If you don't do as I say, you'll have 10 spanks." Adam warned me. Not today...no spanks for me!

I shot up and zipped into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I freshen up and walked out. I walked down to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes. Xavier and Adam were trying to cook breakfast. I looked around at the ruined kitchen with my eyes wide. Eggs splat on the walls. Flour on the floor and on Xavier, burnt toast. Fire burning the microwave and Adam trying to put it out.

"Bacon is burning!!!" Xavier shouted. "OUCH! Fuck the oil!"

"How does Angel do this?" Adam muttered as he read the recipe book, ignoring Xavier's cursing the hot oil.

"It's just a skill." I choked out and walked in, picking up an eggshell. "Messy. Icky. Sticky."

"Isn't that the description for cum, baby?" Xavier asked with a smirk on his face.

I flushed red and turned away. I began to get breakfast ready in a couple minutes. I set up the table. Adam and Xavier both kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you, baby girl." they both said in sync.

I smiled at them before walking up to my room. I flop down, yawning. My phone rang and I picked up.

Bold ~ Person Italic ~ Angel

Hello?

It's Dylan.

Need somethin'?

Why is Aiden pissed at you?

....No reasons.

Fucking liar...

Well, look at the time! Have to go! Bye!

Wai-

I hung up and placed my phone on the table. Adam walked in.

"Hey, baby. Want to come with us to work?" Adam asked as he peck my cheek.

"Ok." I said.

Adam picked out my clothes and I put them on before getting on their car. Adam seatbelt me on my booster seat. I still hate the booster seat. I was silent as I stared outside. I was deep in thought. I have a tattoo. I don't know how my two Daddies would react though.

"Daddies....I have something to tell you..." I said in a quiet voice.

"Go ahead." Xavier said.

I was nervous. "Ihaveatattoo!" I blurted, quickly.

"Say what?" Adam said, confused. "Slowly please?"

"I-I have a-" I started when Xavier interrupted.

"Baby! You're pregnant, already?! Who's the fucking bastard that implanted his damn seed in our Angel?!" Xavier fumed. Now I say 'Say what'?

"No! I'm not having a baby! I'm still a virgin!" I protested, quickly.

Xavier relaxed in his seat, relieved. "Good."

"I wanted to say that I have a tattoo." I said, nervously.

It was quiet for a while. Too quiet. We reached the place and got out, quietly. I was fidgeting. Am I going to get in trouble or what? We were inside my Daddies' office. Adam closed the door, locking it while Xavier sat down on the chair. He faced me with a stern look on his face.

"Bend over my lap." he ordered in a dominant voice. Uh oh.

I quickly did what he said. I felt a chill from my bottom as Xavier pulled my skirt up. He pulled my panties down and began to rub my kitty. I stifled back a moan as he continued to rub my kitty.

"10 spanks. 5 from me and 5 from Adam. I want you to count out loud and say 'Thank you, Daddy' each time. If you miss a count or not say anything, we will start over. This is your punishment for not telling us or asking for permission." Xavier said, sternly.

My heart sank. I was hoping that he'll forgive me. I quickly braced myself and covered my eyes.

"Ready?" Xavier asked me.

I nodded. I felt a stinging pain on my bottom. "One. Thank you, Daddy." I said and bit my lips.

SMACK! "Two. Thank you, Daddy."

SMACK! "T-Three. Thank you, Daddy."

SMACK! "F-Four. T-Thank you, D-Daddy."

SMACK! "F-F-Five. T-T-Thank y-you, D-Daddy."

Xavier and Adam switched. Adam did his fast and hard. By the time he finished, I was sobbing and my bum is bright red. Adam sat me up and began to rub my butt as I cried and buried my face in his neck.

"It's ok, sweetie. It's over." Adam cooed as he rubbed my sore bum.

I hiccuped and sniffed. Xavier took out some lotion and bend me over. He began to rub the cooling lotion on my red bum while massaging it as I sniffed.

"I hate punishments..." Adam muttered as he watched Xavier.

"She did something bad so she has to be punished. Plus, it's her first time and she took it like a good girl." Xavier said and peppered my teary face with kisses. "Daddy is so proud of you, sweetie!"

I sniffed and hugged him, tighter. I don't wanna talk. I want to sleep and maybe some cupcakes.

_________________________________________

Winter: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like......FOREVER!!! I was busy with my junior year and I had some time today to write! Yay! There will be slow updates for a while cause of my very stressful junior year but don't worry! I will not disappoint any of you! Love you all! Don't forget to vote and comment! BYE!!!