9

*Edited*

School went by and just one week was left before I went home. I was walking alone, deep in my own thoughts. Dylan didn't want me anywhere near the Coleman brothers and Jordan and Aiden agreed but they both like Daddy Adam. I walked into my class. Wait....what? I did a double-take when I saw someone whom I wasn't ready to see at this moment. It was Daddy Xavier. Girls were giggling and sending him flirtatiously winks and smiles and being the cold-hearted person he is, ignored them. I slowly backed away. I knew I should've ditched.

"Yo! Wassup, Angel!" Jordan shouted. Darn!

Daddy Xavier looked up at my name.

"Angel..." he murmured and his eyes shifted to me.

I gulped and walked out, quickly. I need to hide.

"Angel!" Uh oh. Dash!

I ran off, taking twists and turns until I lost Daddy Xavier and hid in the janitor closet. I turned on the light and plopped down on the ground, sighing. He is just plain....scary! I shuddered. I hope he doesn't find me at all. I felt an outline of a male outside. I suck in my breath, thinking it's Daddy Xavier. The figure knocked on the door.

"Angie! It's me, Jordan! Dylan said to sneak you out of here!" the figure hissed.

I opened the door and ran into Jordan's arms. He picked me up and placed a hat on me.

"Come on, babe! Let's go to my house to chill!" he said, loudly and we hastily walked off. "Keep your head down, Angie," he whispered, quietly.

We were almost at the door when one of Daddy Xavier's guards appeared.

"Are you carrying Angel, Jordan?" he asked.

"Psh! What? No, I'm not! This is my girlfriend, Rachel! Angel is probably hiding in the janitors' closet right now. Better check!" Jordan lied.

"Liar. I remember her backpack and your girlfriend is wearing the same one."

"Busted," Jordan said and flipped me in the air. "Run, Angie!"

I landed on the ground and dashed off.

"Stop!"

I ran straight into the girls' bathroom and stayed there. Hah! Let's see if they will come in here!

"Hi, Angel!" greeted the popular girls.

I waved and smiled at them. Then, Daddy Xavier burst in with some guards. Then, I scream.

"PERVERT!" I screamed. "Girls help me out here. Xavier Coleman is chasing me so can you stall him a bit?"

"No problem!" they chirped and started to squeal over him while giving me a way out.

I waved at them and ran off again. I pulled out my phone and shakily called Daddy Adam.

Italic ~ Angel, Bold ~ Daddy Adam

Hello?

D-Daddy?!

Angel?! What happened? Why do you sound so scared?!

C-Can you come to my school? Daddy Xavier is here and he's chasing me...

WHAT?! I'm coming over in 5 minutes! Stand outside and wait for me, ok baby girl?

O-Ok Daddy...

We both hung up. I made sure I lost everyone before running outside. I saw Daddy Adam stepping out of his car. He noticed me and held his arms open as I ran into them. Tears were streaming down my eyes.