Heartbrake

When I got back to my hotel I decided I wouldn't shed another tear over evan and I decided to read my script that would make me happy right.. As I flipped through the first page I was furious a killer Vagina I know Ryan does so pretty fucked up shit but a fucking killer vagina how embarrassing! I passed back and fourth through my hotel room and I decided to call Vera she would know what to do "hey tai" "Vera I'm freaking out, they made me had a killer vagina literally the first scene of the whole entire show is me killing someone with my vagina like idk what to do I should quit right?!" I screamed through the phone "no tai your 18 and your a big girl now if you want to be a successful actor you have to put on your big girl pants and buck up" I paused and really thought about what she said "your right I'm over reacting it will be fine" "exactly and don't try to play it off like your not still upset over what happened with you know who it's gonna be okay I'm going to come visit you in New Orleans I'm just really busy right now" she said " I know and probably has a lot to do with him but I can't blame him I didn't tell him everything that happened although it would have made everything worse if I did, but I can't wait for you to come see me I miss you so much thank you for helping me" "your welcome tai I love you I gotta go" " love you too bye" as I hung up the phone I felt so much better and continued with the script and I actually really enjoyed it although I have a lot of scenes with Emma. I decided to lay in my bed an enjoy tv before things got crazy with the filming schedule when my phone started ringing I looked down and It was Evan calling to ruin my night "hello" I answered "hey get ready me you emma and dinner it will be fun" ugh " idk I'm not feeling to great" " I'm not taking no for a answer so get ready and meet us in the lobby in a hr" "okay sounds good" I hate my life " I knew you'd come see ya in a hr" "ok see ya" I can't help but be bitchy and I really don't think he gets the hint that I obviously hate him. I got up and walked to my closet I had to look my best even though I didn't care about it. I didn't want to look to casual but not too fancy so I wore blue jean shorts a white flowy shirt with a black sweater and some flip flops then I went to fix my hair and touch up my makeup and went down stairs. When I got there I only saw evan "dhey"I waved "hey let's go" he said "where's Emma?" " something came up and she can't go" this is literally my worst nightmare in fact I think I've had it before. " oh so it's just you and me?" "Yeah I hope that's okay I'm starving" he said. I was actually hungry too so I decided why not go get something and barley speak "yeah, I'm hungry too" it was a quiet car ride it reminded me so much of the one we had before we got coffee on the first day of murder house except this time I wasn't breaking the ice and I didn't have butterfly's I had heartbreak for the girl who was in that car who was so innocent and unaware of what those next couple of years would do to her and what he would do to her. We arrived at the restaurant and it was a local one small practically just me and Evan there. When we sat down we never said a word we just looked at our menus. "What would you like to drink" the waiter asked "ill have water" I said "ill take whatever type of beer you have" evan said. Of course a beer, but I don't blame him if I could drink in this situation I would. I looked down at my phone to answer a couple txt " why taissa why?" He said "why what Evan?" I responded really bitchy " why did you just stop talking to me I needed you" " you needed me? I don't really think you needed me you had her" "it wasn't like that at the time it could have been me and you but then you left no call no text no nothing" "I'm surprised it was even hard for you you had her and I was done you were screwing up my life and I was screwing up yours" " tai please it wasn't like that I know I did wrong things but I didn't screw up your life and you didn't screw up mine" "you don't know the whole story" " well tell me tai tell me I want to know" "Im not in the mood maybe if you would have asked to talk about things instead of bombarding me with it just being you... Oh and lying again I would have talked about it but not tonight lets just eat our food and go back to the hotel" "fine I agree I should have told you I just needed to get you away I needed to see and talk to you one on one that's why I dragged you to the small restaurant close to their closing time Im sorry" "it's not okay I'm sorry but you have screwed me up" he looked at me with big puppy dog eyes like he always used to and I looked down I wasn't going to cry in front of him not here and not now I'm strong. We ate our food had a little small talk then we went back to the hotel when I got to my room I ran to my bed crying.