★彡Chapter One★彡

America:

"Today we're going to start a new unit!" Said the over-enthusiastic Social Studies teacher, beaming a fake smile at the 10th graders, who just groaned in response. A few eye rolls were shown as well.

"But this time, I'm sure you will like it because it involves talking to people in different countries," he continued. At this, the students perked up a bit, deciding to listen to what the teacher had to say. Especially (y/n) (l/n), who had an extreme liking of geography, and loved learning about new places.

"Today, I will be giving you a phone number, from a list of countries who have decided to participate in the program. Everyone will be getting a different country, and every Tuesday and Thursday, you have a certain assigned time to call your 'phone pal', so it corresponds to their time zone!" The students started to smile at each other, seeming actually excited for this unit. (Y/n) glanced at her friend, who was silently freaking out.

"Ooooh I hope my person is from Denmark!!" screeched (y/n)'s friend.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. Your Phone pal will be of the opposite gender, so you can learn even more!" Added the teacher, with a wink. At this, some girls almost fainted, and some of the guys had sparkles in their eyes. (Y/n) got handed a slip of paper that said:

7:30 PM - (011) 372-829-2839 JAPAN

(Y/n) looked at the paper with a small blush. She was a weeb and everyone knew it. She had a Naruto manga on her desk and wore parts of her cosplay to school sometimes. Let's not even get STARTED on her Instagram account... Getting a boy from Japan seriously made (y/n) scream on the inside, and she couldn't wait to speak to him.

"Since today is Tuesday, you may begin your first call on the said time." Said the teacher," after the call, I want you to write down what your person's name is, and what they like and dislike. Have fun!" The teacher said, smiling at the class. As soon as the teacher stopped talking, the class erupted into chatter.

"What country did you get?" (Y/n) asked her friend. Her friend looked at there with a pout.

"Not Denmark... BUT I got Germany which is okay too," she said in reply.

"I got Japan," (y/n) said, with a soft smile on her face. The (h/c) haired girl glanced at the clock, as she couldn't wait to call her "phone pal" at home.

Japan:

The second years of Karasuno High School were sitting in their seats talking quietly, waiting for their Geography teacher. As soon as she came in, the class went silent.

"Good morning, class. Today we are starting a new unit. We will be calling a student from one of the countries that are in the program. I'm giving you a piece of paper to show you all the information." The students glanced at each other with smiles. As the teacher passed the papers, Nishinoya Yū was bouncing in his seat.

"I hope I get to call a pretty girl!" He said, his eyes sparkling. Nishinoya's friend Tanaka was also hoping the same. Nishinoya took the paper the teacher handed to him and studied it closely. It read:

9:30 AM- (1)678-622-1020 AMERICA

"Ooooohh!!!! I got a girl from America!" Yelled Nishinoya.

"I got some girl in England!" Yelled Tanaka. As they both screeched about their numbers, and the teacher cleared her throat.

"Alright, calm down everyone," the teacher said with a slight smile," The first assignment is to call your phone pal and write their name, and their likes and dislikes. Good luck!" Nishinoya looked at the clock, which read 2 more hours until 9:30. His stomach fluttered in excitement. He couldn't wait to learn about this new girl in America!

w: 639