★彡Chapter Nine★彡

Sixth PhoneCall

"Noya!!! I missed you!!!" drawled (y/n) over the phone," It feels like an eternity!"

"It's only been a day," laughed Nishinoya, in his loud voice.

"We have to talk about our love interests," said (y/n) in a suggestive voice. She sat on her bed twirling a piece of her hair. Oh, how she loved talking to Nishinoya.

"Our team manager is the most beautiful human being ever! Her name is Kiyoko," Noya said in awe," the only thing is that she is so stern, that if you even talk to her, she will turn you down immediately. No one deserves her beauty!!" he said with a sigh. When she heard this, (y/n) got pretty jealous.

'Two can play at that game," thought (y/n) with a pout.

"She sounds... great," said (y/n) bitterly. Her tone changed when she started talking about her love interest.

"You know it's hard to choose one love interest," swooned (y/n)," My favorite actor is (Favorite Actor). He is sooooo hot!! He can slay me honestly," she said with a dreamy sigh.

"Also, my best friend is really cute! He is so precious and adorable!!" (Y/n) continued," You can't forget my favorite anime characters either! And-"

"Okay, okay, it looks like someone got jealous when I talked about Kiyoko-Senpai," said Nishinoya with a smirk. (Y/n) was fuming, she was about to throw her phone across the room.

"To tell you the truth, Yū, I was gonna say that you were my love interest," admitted (y/n) with a blush.

"(Y/n)!! I was gonna say that you were my idol!" Said Yū," I am so sorry!!" He said. (Y/n) giggles and blushed, laughing at his childish antics.

"That's okay. You're so adorable!" She said," I don't even have a crush on my best friend!"

"Gah!! Don't lie!" pouted Noya," anyways, I have to go. I'm sorry I keep having to cut the calls short, I have exams and I have to do well if I want to stay on the volleyball team!"

"I understand," said (y/n)," Good luck, Yū!" Nishinoya hung up, and (y/n)'s words left him flustered once again.

In America, (y/n) placed her phone on her bedside table and went to change her clothes. She and her mom had to go to their cousins' house for dinner. After she changed, (y/n) walked out of her room and left in a rush, forgetting her phone.

(Y/n) was sitting and quietly looking out the window, not paying attention to her mother's actions. Her mom was texting her cousin's mom, saying that they were on their way.

It all happened so fast.

There was a drunk driver.

(Y/n)'s mom couldn't swerve away.

All (Y/n) could see,

Was BLACK.

w: 450