★彡Chapter Seven★彡

Fifth PhoneCall

Today, (y/n) and Noya had the assignment to tell each other the places they have been to. Honestly, at this point, after the two students discussed what they needed to do at school, they talk for a long time about the daily happening of their lives, their routines and such. For Noya, it was a volleyball club, and (y/n) would talk about art club.

"Okay let's get this school thing over with. It's clear that the teachers are running out of ideas on what to ask each other. What places have you been to?" asked (y/n), talking quickly so they could talk more about what they want to talk about, rather than the topics they were assigned to.

"I've been to many prefectures in Japan, for volleyball of course. I haven't gone out of the country before though.

"Nice! I've also visited other states in the US, but I've also never been out of the country," replied (y/n).

"Maybe we could visit each other! Then we can see each other and be able to go to another country! It's a win-win!" spoke Noya. What (y/n) really wondered was what Noya's voice really sounded like. She knew that over the phone, voices always sound a bit different. (y/n) giggled at the thought of his voice being super manly, but pushed away from the thought.

"Yeah! I would love to meet you!" (y/n) said, now thinking about how amazing Japan -and Noya, of course- would be.

"You should come to Japan first since you really like anime and art!" said Noya.

"And you should come to the US, because the majority of the population is athletic and there are some really good sports stores," (y/n) countered. After a pause, both Noya and (y/n) burst out laughing.

"Ya know, I really want to see you in person..." mumbled (y/n) with a blush.

"Me too," replied Noya, with a sigh.

"Well, I have to go. Talk to you later!" you said.

"Bye!"

(y/n) hung up the phone and slumped against her bed with a sigh. Oh, how she wanted to see the Libero, I can't even put it into words. Her heart ached as she thought of not being able to see him.

Then an idea struck her.

'Why didn't I think of this before?' (y/n) thought, scurrying over to her desk. She took out her sketchbook and the paper she had with Noya's looks on it. She didn't have much information on him, but she could at least try. She was in the art club for a reason. The (h/c) haired girl started sketching a rough sketch of what she imagined Noya to look like. She knew he was short, had spiked up black hair with a blonde tuft at the front, and brown eyes, and tried her best to make an accurate representation of him. (y/n) stared at her drawing and grinned, pinning it to the corkboard on her desk.

'Now I can at least see him in someway...' she thought, deciding to start on her homework.

The next day, (y/n) sat in the art club, doodling pictures of- well I bet you can guess who.

"Stop drawing pictures of your boyfriend and focus on your painting," said one of (y/n)'s friends, with a smirk. (Y/n) threw a paintbrush in her hair.

"For the last time, he's not my boyfriend," (y/n) said, sighing to hide her blush," For now..." she muttered. She picked up her paintbrush and started to paint her painting, which was a painting of one of her favorite anime characters.

'I will meet him someday...'

w: 600