★彡Chapter Two★彡

1st PhoneCall 

It was finally 7:30 in America, and (y/n) clutched her phone in her hands, with a wary smile. She had been waiting for this all day long. She dialed the numbers into her phone and anticipated whoever her boy was to pick up.

On the other side of the world, Nishinoya's phone rung in class. He looked up at his teacher who nodded and excused him from the rest of the class. It was time for him to talk to his phone pal.

"Hello?" Said Nishinoya, into his phone, beaming on the inside and out, although (y/n) couldn't tell.

"H-Hi!" Said (y/n), nervously," you're my phone pal, right?"

"Yep! I'm Nishinoya Yū!"

"Uh... is there something certain you want me to call you since there are...um...honorifics in Japan?" asked (y/n), nervously, trying not to sound too geeky. Nishinoya laughed over the phone.

"You're a smart one, aren't you? You can call me Noya-Kun!! That's what my close friends call me!"

(Y/n) blushed at Noya calling her smart.

"You can call me (y/n), Noya-Kun!" Nishinoya loved the way the cute American girl said his name and wondered how she really looked like.

"So... describe how you look for me, (y/n) chan!"

"Well..." (y/n) said, with a blush," I have (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin. I'm not very tall either..." said (y/n) fidgeting in her bed.

"Ooooo!!! You sound really pretty, (y/n)-chan!!!" Said Nishinoya, imagining (y/n) in his head, and blushing profusely.

"Thanks, Noya-Kun! Uh, what do you look like?"

"I have black hair that's poofed up and a small tuft of blonde hair in the front. I'm also really short!!!" He said, in his peppy voice. (Y/n) imagined him in her head and squealed.

"So cute Noya-Kun!!!" Squeaked (y/n) in a fangirly voice.

"Anyways, we need to know our likes and dislikes for the assignment," said Nishinoya, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"I like Anime!!! And art!!! And reading!!" You said," but I don't like basic stuff."

"I like VOLLEYBALL, people calling me senpai, and volleyball!!!" Said Nishinoya," but I hate people who flirt a lot and people who bail out on you." Both Noya and (y/n) were writing down their information on a paper. (Y/n) heard a distinct ring of a bell over the phone. She felt her mouth turning to a pout.

"Ahhh! I need to leave, (y/n)-chan, or else I'll be late to class! It was nice talking to you!" said Noya, in a rushed voice.

"Okay!! I can't wait to talk to you next time!" (Y/n) said, with a sad voice. And with that, she hung up and it was the end of the first call. (Y/n) hugged her phone to her chest and laid back on my bed, heaving a deep sigh.

In Japan, Nishinoya looked at his phone with a goofy smile and kissed it.

Could the two students be falling in love already?

w: 476