★彡Chapter Five★彡

EXTRA!!! VOLLEYBALL WITH YŪ!!!

All around Nishinoya, balls slammed into the hardwood floor. Today, in particular, he couldn't seem to concentrate at practice and missed most of his receives.

"What's up with you today, Noya-San?" Asked Daichii, who was clearly starting to get annoyed, standing over him with his scary glare.

"Ah, sorry Daichii-San, my mind just wandered off, I guess"

"No kidding," scoffed Tsukkishima, with a push up of his glasses.

"NOBODY ASKED YOUR OPINION," yelled the libero, throwing a volleyball at the tall blonde's face, which Tsukki easily sidestepped.

"He's probably just thinking about his girlfriend~" cooned Tanaka, smirking playfully and giggling.

Noya turned around and glared at the bald wing spiker, his cheeks starting to redden and his hands balling into fists.

"She is not my girlfriend!" Noya yelled back, his face now burning bright red.

"Wooow!! Noya-San has a girlfriend? Why didn't you say so?!" Marveled the Hinata, the orange headed middle blocker, eyes sparkling.

"She's my partner for our PhoneCall unit," sighed Nishinoya dreamily," she is so cute and she's so nice!"

"Aww, Noya-San has a crush!! What's her name?" Asked Suga, wearing a coy smirk on his face and scooting close to Noya.

"Her name is (y/n)," said the libero, a faraway look in his eyes.

"I remember that unit from last year," said Asahi, "I had a guy from England. He's still one of my friends."

As Nishinoya was busy answering the chatter from his teammates, Ennoshita spotted a glint of silver around the short boy's neck.

"Oi Yū, what's that?" Asked Ennoshita. Nishinoya turned around and blinked.

"Why are you guys so nosy..." he muttered, blushing and pulling the pendant out of his shirt, revealing the lock.

"She sent it to me for her assignment. (Y/n) has the key part." For a moment, Nishinoya tuned out everyone's voices and wished to himself to one day meet the girl of his dreams.

"Wow, I've never thought I would've live to see a flustered Noya-San," said Tsukki, just to piss off the shorter teen, smirking with his arm crossed over his chest.

"AAARRGGGHHHH!!!" Yelled Noya, after carefully tucking the pendant back in her shirt," WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU FLAG POLE?" he yelled, starting to chase him around the gym. Daichi sighed and dropped his head and Suga patted him on the back.

And so the day ended for Karasuno's volleyball team.

EXTENDED

Nishinoya finally caught up to the long-legged blonde, grabbed his shirt and yelled at him.

"That's not a way to treat your senpai!!!" he yelled, looking up at Tsukki who just stayed with his face stoic.

Across the world in America, (y/n) sneezed.

w: 445