Chapter : 19

A/n : I have decided that I'm gonna write longer chapters...

Chapter : 19

Harry's POV

This was a really bad idea.

"Uhm... Ac..Actually me and my fr....Friend here, we ca.. came here just to..ad...admire the scenery. We..Um... We didn't know... It ...Was...a private... Property," I heard Jane trying to explain that woman but she only spoke with a louder voice.

"Well, couldn't you see the Keep out sign?" She practically growled on her face.

"It's not her fault. I brought her here," I spoke out and gave Jane the I'll handle it look while she mentally cursed herself.

"Nice boyfriend you got there. But save the explanation for the police," she said grabbing her phone and dialing the number.

We tried to slip away but she had a rifle. Maybe she owned the forest and got out for a hunt. But hunting is illegal. Who knows why she had it.

Jane covered her mouth and pointed towards north. She was in shock. All of us looked at the direction. She suddenly pulled my hand and we started running.

The woman noticed and started cursing at us. We ran with all our power. After coming quite a distance, we hid behind the tree, trying to catch our breath.

"Wow, that...Uhhh...That was really cool," I complimented catching my breath.

"Thanks, are you alright? You shouldn't have run so fast but I guess, we had no other choice." She breathed out as we sat down with out backs against the tree.

"I'm pretty tired," it shocked me as well.

We got up after a minute and started roaming around to find our way out. After almost ten minutes, we found the fence from where we had entered. We thanked God and climbed up the fence. I caught her, as usual and we welcomed the city traffic and waved the forest a hearty goodbye.

Jane's POV

I was worried now. It's been fifteen minutes since we stopped running but he's still breathing hard. It was really dumb of me to agree to go out with him and that too in the woody area.

" You should not drink that," I pointedly warned him as he drank the chilled soft drink in a single breath.

"Why?" He said as he threw away the empty can.

"Doesn't matter. You already drank it." I blurted.

He smirked at me. Why?

"What?" I mumbled consciously.

"Nothing,"he kept on smirking and we continued to walk.

"Come one, spit it out now," I asked curiously.

And obviously he won't reply. I decided to ignore his rudeness because I am the responsible one.

I looked at my wrist watch.

"Oh my God! I'm late," I almost shouted as the clock strike 10:30. We took our cabs and went our way since the hospital and Harry's house were in opposite directions.

________________________________

"He took you out," Sarah almost gaped at my face.

"Yeah... Whatever.. Dr. Thompson's gonna kill me," I said while taking off my shirt and putting on my scrubs.

"Seriously gal, can't you see?" She raised her tone.

"See what?" I asked putting on my over-all.