Chapter : 36

A/n : Who is Harry Styles according to you???
          Who is Harry Styles to you?

Chapter : 36

Dear Diary,

Sometimes it feels as if, my life is a vicious cycle of failures and sorrows. I intend to do good but it backfires me and I mentally label myself as a culprit. I want to leave everything right now and run away to a strange land of the unknown. I'm almost devoid of every emotion a human soul is capable of except misery which has become my constant companion.

I want to feel happy. I want to know what it feels to have a happily ever after with or without someone or anyone. I want to find contentment in the things I do and the words I speak. I want to have strolls in beautiful parks with lush green grass whose blades shine with fresh and tender few drops.

I want to read books and comics and see the world. I want to heal people.....Save people..... Love people.

An I know if I try I'll be able to do it. I will be able to move past him, us and our everything. Fate joined us and it now demands to part us. So be it. Life isn't always the way you plan it. I know I'll never be able to love anyone the way I love him but I have to live.

And so I'll be live without him....

I'll revive without him....

And I'll survive without him....

_______________________________________

2 WEEKS LATER

Jane's POV

"Come on now.... Tell me," I groaned in frustration as Sarah kept smiling like an idiot. 

"We got the freehold of the house," she said.

"Aah" I screamed and jumped and hugged her. "Congrats gal. I can't believe you two are finally moving in together," I chirped.

"Me too J. It's a big step. I never thought I could make it this far with any guy. But Louis is Louis," she admitted.

"Someone is blushing!!!" I teased her.

"Shut up. By the way, you have help me with the house warming arrangements, since Louis will come back from his business tour just in time for the party," she said getting up from her chair and heading towards the exit of the residents' lounge.

"Yes ma'am," I saluted her. Will he be there?

_________________________________

We headed out of the hospital. It was seven evening. I'm thankful that I had overworked few days and now my eighty hours per week are almost finished.

As we reached Sarah's apartment, she suggested that we order a pizza and  then start packing the clothes to which I agreed and executed the plan.

I changed into one of her shorts and t-shirts because I was wearing my favorite white trousers on which I couldn't afford to spill the ketchup. Yes I eat ketchup with pizza. And yes I'm a clumsy eater. Any problem? Today, after so many days, my mind was off Harry. Usually, I spend an hour gawking at the screen of my phone after I reach home in an anticipation that somehow he'd call me and we'll figure it out.

Sometimes, I almost dial his number. But today was thankfully different and I didn't feel miserable. I was downright excited and happy for my best friend.

She seemed exhausted but her excitement had overshadowed her tiredness. "Takes these trousers," she said handing me a pile of clothes while she emptied her drawers.