Hurt

Three days later, I had been at the bar pretty late. So I picked up a chick on my way home, man we were making out before we even got to my door. Fuck I was hard, it was pretty obvious what was about to happen.

I had hickey's all over her neck by the time we made it in my room. I slammed my door shut and went back to what I was doing. I was sober enough to remember a condom though. Man that girl could fucking moan, which in reality made me harder and hornier. I put the condom on and she told me she likes it rough. So I layed her down and shoved my hard on in her rough causing her to moan.

"YES! Ash more! Give it to me harder!" I heard her moaning

"As you wish babe"

Each moan she let out just made me harder, and I started going faster as she started clawing at my back which made me moan in pleasure. As I was in the middle of fucking her (quite hard I must say) Amber came into my mind. This made me go even faster anda few minutes later I felt the warmth of myself cum into the condom. Then I remembered that today was the day Amber got out of the hospital. I felt so fucking horrible. I should have went to see her. I looked at the clock, I still had time to go see her.

I ran to grab a quick shower and tried to remember where they all were. Oh yeah, they were all at Andy's before we went back on tour. So I got in my car and headed over. I planned on telling her how I felt when I got there. I walked in ready to tell her and what did I see? I fucking saw her cuddled against Andy's chest. So I walked out not caring if they heard me slam the door.