Worried

The dogs were happy to see me as usual, but I had other things on my MIND. I wondered if Amber was ok and if I should have protected her. It had only been about half an hour since I saw her. Please let her be ok.

This nagging feeling in my head would not go away. So I picked up my bass and started to play. I played most of the songs we would be playing on tour but when I started to play saviour.. I couldn't help but cry a little. I should have helped her.

At about midnight my PHONE went off indicating I had a text message. I assumed it was from one of the guys so I went to reply. When I opened it, it wasn't the guys it was from twitter. It read " @AshleyPurdy Hey Ash it's me Amber. I just wanted to say I am happy I got to meet you and I am sorry that I won't be able to see you or the rest of the guys. This may be my last night alive, so I just wanted to tell you thanks for talking to me and I hope I get.... to....see...you...again @AmberFerguson"

That fucker!? He hurt her. I had to try and find her. I tweeted her back. "@AmberFerguson where are you?" Then I called Jinxx.

Jinxx: hello?"

Me: "Jinxx meet me in five"

Jinxx: "sure, be there soon"

I hung up to wait for him to arrive. The whole time all I could THINK was for Amber to see my tweet. I needed to know where she was in order to be able to save her. Then I heard a knock at the door.