I Can See Why He Called Outlaw ;)

Ashley and I kept kissing as I sit on his lap, I felt Ashley lips go my neck and kisses it. I shivered when I felt Ashley bite down on my neck. I bite my lip to hold back a moan as Ashley finds my soft spot on my neck I let a moan go. "Oh Ashley this feels good" I said to him as he smirks as he kept on doing it to me and I couldn't take it no more as I start to rub my hips into his. I heard him let a moan slip as I start to feel his dick get harder.

I blushed when I felt it and thinks I still haven't had sex yet and I don't want to lose my virginity in a bathroom while my brother and the guys are in the other room but he is hard maybe I can help him with that. I stop moving my hips with his as he growls that I stopped. "What's the matter ash mad that I stopped?" I look at him he has lust in his eyes as I shiver and got wet a little. As Ashley said "why did you stop baby?" I was about to answer but he bites my neck as I moan. "Ahhhh Ashley mmm that feels good please don't stop." He didn't stop and I love it, that is when I felt his hands go on my legs I knew I had to stop him I didn't want to have sex now.

I stop Ashley, that is when he looked at me "Babe why did you stop me?" he ask me all I did was kiss him again. My hand went down to his pants and starts to unbutton them I pull away from the kiss as I look at Ashley he smirks at me. I wink at him and licks my lips as I pull down his pants to see his boner though his boxers. "Mmmm someone is hard and wants me back but I am not ready yet but I will help you with your boner." I felt Ashley shiver when I said that I start to rub his dick slow as he moans which made me go faster. I could tell that Ashley was close so I stop rubbing his dick and pulls down his boxers.

As I look up at Ashley he was about to ask what was I about to do but he stop and smirks because he knew what I was about to do to him. I lick the top of his dick and starts to suck on the head of it which made Ashley moan more and I felt his hands go to my head, that is when I put all of his dick into my mouth till it hit the back of my mouth as I suck and move my head up and down I look up at Ashley as he tries to keep quiet for the others won't hear what we are doing in here. I could tell that he was close to cum that made me go faster. As he said "Babe I am so close keep going." I did what he said that is when I felt his cum going into my mouth I moan as I tasted him as I drink all his cum and help him put back up his pants. Ashley helps me up and kisses me hard I kissed him back as he pulled away and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him and thought "I just sucked Ashley Purdy dick and I like it I can't wait till I feel it in me." That is when I felt Ashley lay me down as he says "My turn"