I'm Not Ok, I Promise

I fell asleep after watching Amber pull Andy into the room. When I woke up, Dani and the guys were gone and Amber was in the shower. I couldn't help myself, I went in and Amber was rubbing herself. God it was sexy, so I stripped down and got in the shower and started to kiss Amber's neck. When she tried to push me away I pinned her to the wall with her hands above her head.

I continued to kiss her neck as she started to moan. When I heard her moan, I started sucking on her breasts, which made me get hard. I started teasing her with my dick until she told me to fuck her. I nodded and thrust into her hard as I picked her up. I thrusted hard and fast as she got tight around my dick. As I thrusted in her, she started digging her nails into my back. When I felt her nails, I went harder and faster.

I bit her neck hard leaving a mark as she came, fuck I was close to and at that moment she got tighter around me and I came hard in her. I pulled out, and we both got out of the shower. She went to Andy's room and I went to mine. She was trying to cover the hickey I had left on her neck as I walked up and hugged her from behind. I told her that I was going to win her back. Andy called her so I left the room. Later I heard Jinxx say him and Amber were going to have a day together, so I went back to bed. That's when Kina texted me asking if I was busy.