Girl I know I Don't Know You but Your Pretty Eyes So Blue Are Pulling Me In

I layed Amber down as she blushed, as she realized what I was thinking I felt her getting wet. She opened her legs for me as I gently started rubbing her, I didn't want to hurt her. As I rubbed her, she moaned and I saw her cover her mouth because I knew she didn't want Andy and the guys to hear her. I smirked as I felt how wet she was, she just blushed. I lowered my head to her pussy, as she felt my breath and shivered at the feeling.

I smirked at her as she asked what I was going to do and I asked her what she thought. Amber blushed more as I licked over her clit, causing her to moan out as I went faster. I then pushed my tongue right inside her which caused her to throw her head back. I could tell she was enjoying this. I hoped she didn't think I was using her as a one night stand, because I was not. I actually felt something for Amber, it was different from any other girl I had been with.

I pulled my tongue out and slowly and gently pushed my finger inside her, which made her moan even louder. I went faster as she moaned, damn she was so tight. She giggled as I moaned about how tight she was, and she explained that she was a virgin. This made me get hard again, as I winked.

"Babe, I won't hurt you. Please let me show you how I really feel about you."

"Ashley, I am not ready yet. Maybe if or when we go on a date I will give myself to you, but right now I am not ready for sex." Amber said.

I understood completely, as I told her I would not push her into something she was not ready for. She smiled as I said that, it was so cute. I pushed two fingers inside of her fast, which caused her to moan. As I continued, I felt how tight she was around my fingers as I moaned. I could feel how close she was as she moaned for me not to stop. I took my dick out and rubbed into Amber as she screamed and came. I lowered my face and licked her clean as she got up and started sucking me. I moaned as I came in her mouth, feeling her swallow. Just then we heard a knock at the door, it was Jinxx.

"Is everything okay in there? I heard Amber scream. You better not have done anything with her Ashley." Jinxx growled.

"She saw a spider and screamed, don't worry I didn't do anything to her."

"We will be right out bro" Amber said to him.

I winked and smiled as Amber giggled.