Chapter 4

Early the next morning, Akeifa shook Atem. "We need to go now." He was hoping to sneak out so as not to deal with the psychos or the killer queen.

"Ok," he replied, getting up to follow him.

Taking a secret passage, he led Atem out and back to the other passage, sneaking to Yami's room in the palace. "Palace security sucks." He told Atem.

"Indeed," he quietly agreed as he had followed Akeifa's lead.

Opening the door, Akeifa saw that Yami slept peacefully, his arms around Yugi, holding him close. Akeifa was annoyed Yugi didn't wake up with the slight squeak and air quality difference in the room.

Though Yugi was woken up by something else. He gently moved Yami's arms from him. He got up and rushed into the bathroom to throw up.

Yami sat up, hearing Yugi. Getting up, he went to the bathroom. "Aibou? Are you okay?"

Akeifa was beyond annoyed that both were so careless.

"Fucking peachy," he grumbled.

Getting a wet washcloth, he wiped down Yugi's face lovingly. "Do you want to lie back down?" He was also feeling for fever.

Atem raised a brow. He had never seen his brother like this before.

"Maybe, not sure," Yugi admitted.

"Here." Yami picked Yugi up gently, carrying him back to bed. Laying him gently down, he fetched a clean pot next to the bed. "In case you get sick again." He sat by the bedside worriedly.

"Thanks, my back hurts though," Yugi told him.

Grabbing a pillow, Yami gently tried to adjust Yugi. "Better? I will fetch Isis to bring some medicine."

"Thanks, Yami. That would be great," Yugi smiled lightly.

Yami ran out, to fetch Isis.

"Are you fucking kidding me shrimp?" Akeifa glared

"Nope, I didn't know I could joke," Yugi replied dryly. "What do you want, muffin boss?"

"How the fuck did you go and get pregnant?"

Yugi was unamused, "I have no idea if I am or not. It happens by having sex or fucking without pulling out in time. I won't be surprised if I hear your little brother is knocked up when he wakes up too."

"Bakura will fucking kill you if you sired with Ryou. He is possessive. And the psychos fuck like bunnies and aren't pregnant." Akeifa scowled.

"You really are an idiot sometimes. Bakura is fucking your brother. So expect him to have a bun in the oven soon," Yugi sighed. "I know. That's why I was careful until he and I found our lovers."

Akeifa growled. Yami came in with Isis, her dark hair in disarray as she just awoke. Skidding to a stop, she bowed to Atem. "My Pharaoh..." Her eyes huge as she knew the history of those two.

Yami stopped, then strode purposefully and protectively over to Yugi, shielding him from Atem. "What do you want?" He nodded at Akeifa.

"I came to apologize for being a prick to you," Atem spoke up.

Yugi raised a brow, gesturing Isis over to him, "They'll deal with their family issues. I need your help, priestess."

Yami turned to Isis. "I explained what was happening on the way over. Help him, please."

Eyes huge, she bowed again. "If it pleases my Pharaoh?"

"It does." Yami stated with authority, Isis's eyes large, already checking out Yugi's body with her eyes while waiting for the approval needed. Looking to Atem, his eyes narrowed. "Why? I have to say, I still believe there is a plot in this."