Thomas

I sat on my bed as i sat on the phone with tom, who was away ona course for a week "i miss you" i said "i miss you too baby, and the kids of course" he said "hmm" i said "what are you wearing" he asked me and i laughed "seriously?" i aksed "yes, im away for a week and i only have a hand to help me" he said "yeah you better only be usuing your hand" i siad "i wouldnt cheatt on you, soph, besides if i did i think you would have my balls on a silver platter and im quite fond of them" he said and i smirked "i know oyur smirking, now tell me what are you wearing" he said as i stood up from the bed and looked in the mirror looking at his baggy shirt hanging off of me "your shirt" i said "anything else" he asked "a pair of panties and thats it" i said "yeah, i bet you are" he said "stop smirking tom" i said "how did you knowi i was" he asked me "tom, ive been with you over ten year i know when your smirking even when im on the phone with you" i said as there was a knock at the bedroom door "i have to go, ill all you later" i siad "i love you" "i love you too" i said hanging up and walked to  the door too see thomas standing outside

"hey buddy, what the matter are you missing finel" i asked him as i picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He nodded into my chest where he buried his head. i kissed him forehead and held him tight "whats the matter" i asked him "i dont feel well" he said and i smiled at him slightly and sat back on my bed andplaced the five yar on me, he was the double of his father. i brushed his dark hair out of his face and smiled at him "whats the matter?" i asked him "i feel sick" he said and i felt his forehead. he was warm but not ill warm. I smiled at him and nodded "okay, if you go and get dressed ill drop your sisters off at school and nursery, but your going ot have to come with mummy to the hospital" i siad and he nodded "wheres daddy?" he asked me "he left yesterday remeber, he has to go away for work he'll be back in a few days" i said and he hugged me "i miss him too" he said and i kissed his head. He had grown to be such a caring little boy especially since his brother got sick again "so do i baby" i said as autunm started crying from her cot "go get dresssed and make sure your sisters up" i said and he nodded walking outside of the room. i knew he wasnt ill, he just wanted to see his brother. i walked over to the crip and looked dow nat autunm the four month old baby and smiled at her, i had just gotten her settled into nursery before i went back to work in a few months. "hi baby" i said and she smiled up at me kicking her legs in the air her blue eyes sparkling up at me.

I dropped sammi off to school and got autunm out of her car seat "you okay, in the car?" i aksed thomas and he nodded "ill locked the doors ill be five minutes" i said to him "okay mummy" he said as i shut the door and locked it and walking into the nursery dropping autunm off. I climbed back into the car to see thomas looking out of the car window "you okay" i asked him "yes mummy" he said and i nodded as i drove off to the hospital. I walked into finleys room to see he was sitting up in bed, the doctors thought it would be better off keeping him in hospital and it killed me having to leave him every day. Thomas ran over to him "hi fin" he said as he sat on the bed next to him "thomas, off the bed in case hes sick" i said and he jumped down and sat on the chair "be good, im going to call your dad" i said and they nodded. i phoned tom giving him an update on finley before he went into a meeting. As i went ot walk back into finleys room i heard thomas talking "its okay finley, i know oyur not well, mummys worried but its all gonig ot be okay, were kids it has to be" he said rubbing finleys back as h threw up off the medication. i felt the tears filling up in my eyes at my five year olds going through this, they were twins so it wasnt just one of them it was both of them "everything okay" i aksed as i walked back in the room and they nodded and i smiled asi  looked at thomas my smart little boy.