The Mage is coming

Alright, this is my first Snowbaz one-shot so be prepared for terribleness!

Also, if you ship Solangelo, please go read my other fanfics!

That's right. I just self-advertised.

Baz's POV

We weren't doing much now. Just laying around and snacking, really.

"Let's watch a movie." Snow finally said.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Harry Potter. I don't care which one."

I raised an eyebrow. "Harry Potter?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're such a nerd." I shook my head, but turned on the TV. Simon picked out the first one, and the theme song played.

You see, Harry Potter was written by a student at Watford for the people without magic. She used the name JK Rowling and changed all the names in it, plus some of our roles.

Me? I'm Draco. Snow is Harry. Penelope is Hermione. Ron... I think Ron is fiction. The mage? Dumbledore. Except...nicer. Watford is Hogwarts.

Sound familiar? I thought so.

But like I said, she changed some of the character's personalities. I guess I could be seen as Draco, and Snow as Harry, but the Mage? Yeah. That was changed.

For example, Dumbledore never broke into people's houses and stole things, just because he didn't like them and they didn't like him. He never kidnapped anyone good.

Do I count as good? I don't know. Bunce probably thinks I'm evil. And vampires aren't necessarily good. So I guess most people would say I'm evil. Snow wouldn't though, and that's really all that matters.

Oh God (I almost put gods because I'm use to writing solangelo and other PJO fanfics, but Baz isn't Greek...) that sounds cliche.

I thought about all this as Snow watched the movie. We were about halfway through when a loud BANG rang out.

My eyes widened. Schist!

"Simon, turn it off, hurry!"

He looked at my strangely but did as I said.

"We need to hide. Schist!"

"Baz, what's going on?"

"He's here!"

I grabbed his hand and darted through the house until I finally got to the library. We had a trapdoor in the floor here for this exact occasion.

"Baz-"

"Shh!"

I felt around for the trapdoor and finally heaved it open.

"Baz, what's going on?!"

"I'll explain later, we need to hurry!"