DAY 07, WEEK 01

DAY 07, WEEK 01

I did not tell him. I ended up avoiding answering him. I said I really did not want to tell. He nodded and just went to sleep that night. I did so as well. The rest of the day yesterday went by so smoothly there was nothing else for me to write in the previous chapter.

We walked alongside each other on the way to his school today, as usual. Max asked why I left and I just said I was not feeling well. Tai just kept quiet. I heard someone calling from behind and I saw that it was Suzy.

"Are you okay? You left before we went really crazy."

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered her.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked and pulled me to the side. I looked towards Karry as she did.

Max approached us but Suzy shooed him away. She said it was a 'girl talk' and they were not supposed to eavesdrop.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"No. Go ahead."

"Are you and Karry dating?"

I stared at her, then at Karry. Of course we are, I love him. I just did not know if Suzy was the right person to tell that to. I stared at Karry until he looked back at me. I got a tingling sensation in my heart and I smiled at him before turning back to Suzy.

"I'm not sure." I said, she looked at me for a few seconds then continued.

"You're not sure? It's okay, tell me when you are."

I knew where she was heading.

"You like him don't you." I hooked my arm around hers and walked slowly behind the three boys.

"You wanted me to hook the two of you up." She blushed, it was way too easy to figure her plans out.

"Well."

"I don't want this to be an immature and fanfiction type of love triangle so I do hope we will get along, somehow. It doesn't matter who he ends up with, even if he likes you instead of me I don't mind."

"Thanks." She said.

"It's nothing." I said.

I followed Karry to his class. He asked me what happened but I refused to tell him and damn was he annoyed. He kept tapping his slim and slender fingers on the desk in a pattern, he ignored me for the first half of the class, then he finally stood up and left the class. I followed. He stopped outside the boy's toilet.

"What?"

"Seriously, what were the two of you talking about?"

"Nothing."

"Stop saying there's nothing. You have to tell me."

"Why? You're not the boss of me."

"I am you're boyfriend." It took me a few seconds to get back together.

"Prove it." Why the hell did I say that?

He dragged me into the toilet. The boy's toilet. I covered my eyes and scolded him.

"Are you crazy? I'm not meant to be in here!"

"It doesn't matter and no, I'm not the boss of you, but do you know what I am? I am crazy. For you." He said and forcefully pulled my hands away from my face, he can be aggressive but it might not always be bad. He would never actually hurt me intentionally after all.

"Let go!"

"How do you want me to prove it?"

"Just leave me alone."