DAY 02, WEEK 02

I woke up in Karry's warm embrace, as warm as the sun first kiss on my cheeks that morning. I was hoping he did not have to wake up school this morning, but not everything was always in my favor.

He snuck out of bed, thinking I was still asleep, and got into the shower. I let out a breath of restlessness and rolled around in bed.

"What are you doing?" Karry asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Wishing I'm dead. "

"But you are. "

"That's even worse. " I dropped my head into his fluffy pillow.

"And why's that?" he asked, giggling.

"Why are you always laughing at me?" I whined.

"Cause you're just too cute." He pinched my cheeks and giggled softly, again.

"So what's going on in that adorable ball of yours?" He asked again.

"You mean my head?"

"Yes, your head." His eyes were shaped into crescents and it was the first time seeing him smile so sincerely.

I sighed, "You're not heading off to school? "

"I told Suzy I was not feeling well right. So I texted my homeroom teacher, and I am a good student, so he let me have the day off. " He got up and opened his closet.

I sat up and turned around figuring he was going to change, and he was.

"So what do you want to do today? " He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ears.

"I don't know. " I leaned back, then had light in my eyes.

"Can we go to the beach? Wait there aren't any beaches in Chongqing"

"Yeah. How about a little bit of trekking, we have waterfalls."

"OK, so how about you go eat breakfast while I shower and change, then we meet outside your house."

"Yes, ma'am." He saluted, then put his head on my shoulders, "But then again, I can always get into the shower again with you."

I blushed real red and turned around, smushing his face with my hands.

"You're getting really naughty nowadays."

"OK OK, I'm going. "

He pouted slightly and left the room.

I took a quick shower and got a grey hoodie from his closet, along with black leggings I found in his mom's closet. I know, we're going hiking but it's autumn.

"Let's go." I said, I hooked my arm around his and we walked to the train station arm in arm.

"To be honest, I've never seen someone go hiking in a hoodie." Karry mocked.

"Seriously? Then you obviously didn't look in the mirror before you left."

"What?!"He exclaimed, pretending to be dumb,"All I saw was a really handsome guy." He ran his hands through his hair with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah! You're so handsome maybe I should shave your hair to prevent other girl stealing you away from me." I grabbed his hair and started ruffling it in a not so gentle way.

He grunted a few times then grabbed my hand and pulled it to his chest.

"I'll do whatever you want." and he winked.

I blushed and then pulled his hoodie over his face and covered it almost entirely, leaving just his mouth.

"Jess, I love you,"he stopped, "but you're really rough sometimes. "