1

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and gritted his teeth. What kind of people would leave stupid comments about Hoseok like the ones that had recently been cropping up everywhere? Ugly, stupid, untalented, non-rapper... those were the tamest. "J-Hope leave Bangtan" was all over the SNS sites.

Hoseok showed a bright, happy side on broadcasts and when there were cameras, but he was a mess right now. This was not the first time comments like this had cropped up, and Yoongi knew it probably wouldn't be the last.

Right now Hoseok was sitting looking at his phone, his mouth in that ㅅ-shaped frown that they all knew by now meant to avoid him, his legs jittering.

Jimin stopped and stood by Yoongi, following his gaze to Hoseok. "Hyung, what are we going to do?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

Yoongi shook his head and moved away. "There's not much we can do."

Jimin raced to keep up. "But there has to be something. I can't stand how miserable he is!"

Yoongi looked at Jimin. "If you want to do something, then figure it out and do something. I have no answers for you."

He walked off to the studio and buried himself in the songs he was currently working on. A few hours later – he didn't know exactly; he always lost track of time when he was working on a song – he got a text from Namjoon: "We're meeting in the studio at 10pm about Hoseok. Don't tell him."

Yoongi leaned over and looked at the clock. It was shortly after nine.

He went back to his work and was surprised when Namjoon walked in. Yoongi looked at the clock and found that forty minutes had passed.

"Whose idea was the meeting?" he asked Namjoon.

"Jimin and Jin are the ones who asked me about it. I'm not sure if it was their idea or not."

Yoongi nodded and stretched. "Well, I suppose something must be done."

"I don't know what," Namjoon said, sitting down. "Hopefully someone will have an idea at the meeting."

Yoongi agreed and turned back to his work. Not long had passed before the other members, with the exception of Hoseok, filed into the studio.

"Well, you all know what we're here for," Namjoon said. "Does anyone have any ideas?"

Taehyung spoke up. "Could we send him home to visit his family?"

"We tried that last time, and it helped but not enough for the staff to agree to it again," Namjoon said.

"Should we have a special J-Hope appreciation day?" asked Jimin.

"Yes, we could have a fanmeeting, or–" added Jin.

Yoongi interrupted. "He would know exactly why we were having the meetings, and you know how much he hates fuss over things like this."

Jimin looked over at the maknae, who had been quiet thus far. "Any ideas, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"What about... isn't there any way we can block these people? Or at least choose what comments he sees?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi.

"I don't know why I'm the ringleader," he complained. "And he's already seen the comments; the damage is already done. I'm not sure we could arrange that anyways."