Calm

Calm, is that feeling you have when everything has slowed down, like the replay of  an action scene.
When your heart beats erratically, but you can count each step.

Calm is that moment in life when you can't think, neither can you feel. When  moments of life has faded, and all that remains is emptiness.

But for me, calm is now. Like the white bird feeling the cool wind on her face, calm is now.

Like the old man, sitting in his cushion, having a nice coffee, calm is now.

Like that baby in your warmly hand, calm is now. It doesn't have to be much, but I'm okay, for the now.

At this moment, anything is possible, I can laugh, and I can smile.

I can remember the past, the pains, and the lesson, but I won't cry.

I'm in that moment, when hope can fully blossom. Like a silly child, she sullied my ground.

In that moment when life seems to hold her ground, like in the battle of life and death.

Before I close my eyes, I shall not forget this time, this time, when all I could do is smile.

We live for today, and in today, we live for the now. And in this now, I'm calm.

Still not the old ones I promised and that's partly because I traveled, but hopefully, tomorrow I would be back, then I will upload them.